Spyder Garage

Default We're heeere at Spyderfest 2017

Arrived earlier this evening. So far about a dozen here at BWCH....
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Great news...

Good to hear you made it and found a tew more early birds...ya'll have fun..ya hear.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default We will be on our way- tomorrow--Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Mazo EMS2 View Post
    Arrived earlier this evening. So far about a dozen here at BWCH....

Going to head that way ourselves tomorrow. Think we will leave our Spyder home though and just drive the 3 hours down in the car. Forecast doesn't look great with only 1 to 2 days of good weather. We are not big on riding in the rain or even pulling it down on a utility trailer in the rain etc., We are bummed out but know being with everyone and sharing good times etc., will be enjoyed by all.

So we will see you all there---bug sadly probably in a cage!
    2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!

Spyder Garage

Default Be there tomorrow

Ther are 6 of us on 3 spyders leaving at 6 in the morning from west side of Ohio. Be there tomorrow evening some time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Having just did something to my Spyder whilst doing a Rear Tire change, (another thread, toooo long), I'm wondering how many of us will be trailering a broken spider down to Spyderfest, just to have some stuff properly installed by vendors.

My Hand is raised, and I wouldn't miss it even it rained the whole time (and I profess my sincere desire to ONLY be a Fair weather rider)...

I will at least call Pitbull and see if they'll have anyone that can check it out, but another dealer has already tried to no avail.....
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Having just did something to my Spyder whilst doing a Rear Tire change, (another thread, toooo long), I'm wondering how many of us will be trailering a broken spider down to Spyderfest, just to have some stuff properly installed by vendors.

My Hand is raised, and I wouldn't miss it even it rained the whole time (and I profess my sincere desire to ONLY be a Fair weather rider)...

I will at least call Pitbull and see if they'll have anyone that can check it out, but another dealer has already tried to no avail.....

I hear you for sure! You got THE BEST working on your Spyder for sure. Len and his crew are top notch! I am glad I am not the only one who is a fair weather rider let alone trailering it on such long distances too.

Even in a cage we want to be there to see everyone and participate and enjoy. Just know too that the weather is out of our control, we just make adjustments.

Be careful heading down or over, what ever perspective you have from your part of the Country. See you at the EVENT!

2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post

Last year, on the main days of Spyderfest, Pitbull did not make appointments. It was first come, first served. I had to have the parking brake actuator changed (a fairly common problem with early 2014s). Left the bike there early in the AM and was able to pick it up by mid afternoon.

Don't know how they'll do things this year but don't be surprised if you get caught behind a bunch of others needing work.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I really didn't expect them to be able to schedule me at all, but I'm willing to come down just for the experience and if they can fit me in Yipee! I sent them a link to a vid I took, in case that helps them pre diagnose the issue. I plan on taking it by there and seeing what we can see.. Thursday AM appointment with TricLED and who knows what else by then...<G>. Still the best ride I've had in 45+ years of riding, not the first time I've caused a momentary delay in uninterrupted riding....
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020