Spyder Garage

Default RT sway bar on F3

Just wanted to ask a question about installing the RT sway bar on my F3. I just installed the sway bar from Lamonster on my wife's 2015.
    From what I have read installing the RT sway on my F3 would help the handling some. Is this a direct bolt on or is there anything I would have to adapt? Thanks for the info.

Bill

Spyder Garage

Default YES

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBill View Post
    Just wanted to ask a question about installing the RT sway bar on my F3. I just installed the sway bar from Lamonster on my wife's 2015.
    From what I have read installing the RT sway on my F3 would help the handling some. Is this a direct bolt on or is there anything I would have to adapt? Thanks for the info.

Bill
    YES, it's a direct 'bolt on'...
    the differences are: 1, the bar is .060 larger in diameter than the F3, and, 2, the 'mounting blocks' are 'black' for the RT bar vs. 'white' for the F3 bar... you MUST use the blocks that go with the RT sway-bar, otherwise you will NOT be able to complete the swap....
    good luck...
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Thanks much, I will get this done this week.

Spyder Garage

Default Did mine...

Noticed a big improvement with the RT swaybar. Recommend getting the RT blocks also. I work in a machine shop, so opening up the blocks was easy for me. The hard part is getting the Spyder high enough to swing the bar out. If you have ramps use that. You need to take the bolts out of the blocks and the bolts right next to blocks then the bar can slide over and swung out.

Chris