Spyder Garage

Default Any suggestions for a stereo to suit an F3 S?

I am looking for a stereo for my 2015 F3 S, any suggestions that wont break the bank?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ekfraz View Post
    I am looking for a stereo for my 2015 F3 S, any suggestions that wont break the bank?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201544256397...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Spyder Garage

My "budget" sound system consists of a JBL Flip 3 bluetooth speaker that I strap to the center area between the handle bars. Speaker was $80 and a couple bucks for some Velcro straps. This isn't an everyday solution but it works for me on occasion.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    '82 Honda MB5, '98 Yamaha VStar Classic, '14 Honda Grom, '15 Indian Scout, '15 Can Am Spyder F3S SE6

Spyder Garage

EKFRAZ any update on your stereo?

Spyder Garage

Default Kuryakyn "Sound of Chrome"

I have installed these Kuryakyn speakers very close to the grips so they are "in my face" so to speak. They are "pretty good" for riding around town and "adequate" at highway speeds. They are bluetooth speakers and I use my iPhone for downloading.

https://youtu.be/-lhtk7yGFAU

I'm getting some bluetooth earphones for highway use but I'm still glad I got the speakers...as I said, great for around town, etc.
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Spyder Garage

Default speakers

Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Shark 4.1 audio system

I put in a shark audio system. I went with a refurbished model for $124.00. Included amp, 4 speakers, and 2 remotes. It was easy to self install. It also has an SD card port, and audio extension port in addition to blue tooth. I have the started out with the 1400 watt system, had a problem with the display and sent it back for a 2000 watt system for less.

Spyder Garage

Default F3S Radio

Quote Originally Posted by ekfraz View Post
    Yep, try shark radio on internet. They have some good systems at a reasonable price.

Dray

Spyder Garage

Default Radio for fs

I bought a Sena 20s and it comes with speakers for your helmet. Blue tooth to my I phone or has a built in stero radio. Cost is about 250 and you can talk up to 8 other buddies on a ride with a one mile range

Spyder Garage

How did you mount them to the bike

Spyder Garage

Default speakers

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Spyder View Post
    My "budget" sound system consists of a JBL Flip 3 bluetooth speaker that I strap to the center area between the handle bars. Speaker was $80 and a couple bucks for some Velcro straps. This isn't an everyday solution but it works for me on occasion.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    3/2022 Funny thing, I did the same thing on my Spyder F3S, rigged up my JBL speaker to my handlebars with velcro straps. Now buying SSV speakers https://www.slingmods.com/canam-spyd...orks?vehicle=1 for better sound and quality sound.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dell1003 View Post
    3/2022 Funny thing, I did the same thing on my Spyder F3S, rigged up my JBL speaker to my handlebars with velcro straps. Now buying SSV speakers https://www.slingmods.com/canam-spyd...orks?vehicle=1 for better sound and quality sound.
    The price is a lot higher than the SHARK set-up .... But I agree with the SSV choice of the KICKER speakers , they are quality .... But swapping the speakers for the Shark system are easy to do also .... I bought two shark systems one for my GS and then another for my RSS ... I changed the speakers to ones made by JBL and the sound improved exponentially ..... JMHO .... Mike

Spyder Garage

I'm going out on the limb here, having quite a bit of audio experience with both bolt on (multiple bikes) and fixed (H-D) stereo's. With the SSV stereo, you'll likely enjoy at low/mid speeds. 60+ mph, I think you'll find the audio lacking. Hope I'm proved wrong..

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

thumbnail speakers cropped.jpg i have expensive speakers and an amp in the frunk but the best performance and sound is with bluetooth earbuds.