Spyder Garage

Default Wheel lug nut size?

2012 RT. I have been through the service and owner manuals and have not found what size the lug nuts are. I have a four point lug wrench and none of them fit. Does anyone know what size lug wrench I need?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by edcourtney View Post
    2012 RT. I have been through the service and owner manuals and have not found what size the lug nuts are. I have a four point lug wrench and none of them fit. Does anyone know what size lug wrench I need?
    A lug wrench is too thick. You'll need a 13/16 deep well socket.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by edcourtney View Post

A 13/16 Spark Plug Socket fits over them nicely.

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 06-25-2016 at 05:16 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

13/16" spark plug socket.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    Thank you all for the replies.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer