Spyder Garage

Default anybody been out up north?

been out three times this year, got about 200 miles on sence I bought it in feb 28, I'm up in bemidji.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Up north

I've been up to Hibbing, MN and beyond about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Still some snow on the ground, but all the looks from the people on the Iron Range was well worth the drive!! It was 23 F on the start of the day and got up to 45 by the time I got home!! Woo Hoo!!!

Spyder Garage

call me if anyone is riding up north 218-556-3994, I work every other weekend and every monday and tuesday. People say I ride faster than average but will ride with anyone that isn't blasted drunk. Seth
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

(SethO been out three times this year, got about 200 miles on sence I bought it in feb 28, I'm up in bemidji.

welcome Us down here have been out for a while. W and I have been talkin about a Brainerd run later - will let you know if we do.

(Traumapilot I've been up to Hibbing, MN and beyond about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Still some snow on the ground, but all the looks from the people on the Iron Range was well worth the drive!! It was 23 F on the start of the day and got up to 45 by the time I got home!! Woo Hoo!!!

welcome
    That's a nice run for SC to Hibbing. Lots of good roads with not much traffic (except weekends, of course).
    2015 RT-S , Metallic Black