Spyder Garage

Default has anyone been able to contact Wiredux LLC with questions

I recently purchased and received the Wiredux Daytime running light kit WD-DRL. I was very disappointed with what I received. The picture on the web site showed 5 light strips, Top A frame, lower A frame and along the bottom edge of the Frunk. What one actually gets is only 2 light strips for the top A frame with connectors. Very expensive for what you receive.
    I have sent a contact to them 2 time with no responses. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Until this is resolved, Please be aware of a possible issue with Wiredux products.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Send him a PM through the forum: he'll see it!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Send him a P.M. He will answer you.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerjays View Post
    I recently purchased and received the Wiredux Daytime running light kit WD-DRL. I was very disappointed with what I received. The picture on the web site showed 5 light strips, Top A frame, lower A frame and along the bottom edge of the Frunk. What one actually gets is only 2 light strips for the top A frame with connectors. Very expensive for what you receive.
    I have sent a contact to them 2 time with no responses. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Until this is resolved, Please be aware of a possible issue with Wiredux products.
    I have tried to email you back as well as call the number you have provided. I responded to your PM via Spyderlovers.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Description clearly states only top A-Arm lights

No issues that I can see - price seems reasonable to me

"DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS

2 product reviews

$55.00

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The color temperature makes your Spyder stand out day or night giving your added visability.
    Kit comes only with the Top "A" Arm
    Mounts easily to the top “A” arm.
    Comes with OEM power bridge, alcohol and primer for easy installation."

Last edited by BeRight; 06-24-2016 at 03:10 PM.
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BeRight View Post
    No issues that I can see - price seems reasonable to me

"DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS

2 product reviews

$55.00

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The color temperature makes your Spyder stand out day or night giving your added visability.
    Kit comes only with the Top "A" Arm
    Mounts easily to the top “A” arm.
    Comes with OEM power bridge, alcohol and primer for easy installation."

, you have to know what you are buying .

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default followup on contact with wiredux for the front light kit

Contact made with Wiredux. One of the pictures featured on the website shows possible lighting examples and not what the kit provides. What the kit provides is clearly stated in words on the site. The kit uses quality materials and the 2 connectors are well made and easy to use.

Wiredux did state that he attempted to contact me previously. The issue is closed and I would buy additional products from Wiredux.

Jay S

Spyder Garage

Default Did you read?

I went to the web site and looked at the product description. It clearly states the kit only comes with the 2 light strips for the top A frame. Maybe you were at a different web site.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wiredux did state that he attempted to contact me previously. The issue is closed and I would buy additional products from Wiredux.

Jay S
    Thanks for letting us know that this "misunderstanding" has been sorted out. I'm glad to hear that you would still want to use his products: he's a GREAT guy, and a friend to all of us!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black