Thread: Radio

Spyder Garage

Default Radio

Does anybody know what kind of features does the Can-Am STS radio come with?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hennyking View Post
    Does anybody know what kind of features does the Can-Am STS radio come with?

It allows you to have FM AM and weather radio and set presets for each. Also a aux port in frunk. If you get the IPOD cable can plug in your IPOD or IPHONE and bring up playlist on display on machine. First add on I bought for my ST and have enjoyed the music from the start.

Spyder Garage

I've seen the radio on Ebay for about $700 does that seem just about right or can I get it for cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve67 View Post
    It allows you to have FM AM and weather radio and set presets for each. Also a aux port in frunk. If you get the IPOD cable can plug in your IPOD or IPHONE and bring up playlist on display on machine. First add on I bought for my ST and have enjoyed the music from the start.
    Thank you very much steve67
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve67 View Post