Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster R.I.P. boards ride report after 4000 miles

After 4000+ miles with the new Lamonster R.I.P. boards I decided to make some changes to the rear bracket to make it perfect. I had a lot of folks on this trip try it out and I saw where the changes I make will allow more folks to use them. I will now have two locations for your controls, a number 3 and 4. I've angled them down so your foot feels more natural and this brings the highway peg closer to you too. I was having a hard time reaching it on this trip and now it works great. The change requires a delay in production sets ready to sell. I have 20 sets of the original design done but I want these as right as they can be.

So hang in there and know you will have the coolest and most comfortable floor boards for your F3 soon. After doing this last trip with them I don't see me riding without them again. I'm sure you'll feel the same.

This is on #4

This is on #3

Spyder Garage

Default Always on top of things....

You never really know until you turn things over to Joe Public, even if you are him. Glad you found this and are making the changes needed...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

More pics with the IPS spacers and on a F3T These will work on the SM and SE

Spyder Garage

Was wondering if these are out in the market yet. My is looking for a set as she has short legs. Plus I would rather go with your stuff as it always turns out great

cliff