Spyder Garage

Default Ride to Little River Canyon, AL

Today I rode down to Ft. Payne, AL to meet the group of Spyder riders of the Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders for lunch. We met at The Strand and had a nice meal.
    Then we headed for the Little River Canyon. We parked and walked down to see the falls.

We then got on our Spyders and took a ride through the area on some nice twisty roads. I have no idea where we went as my GPS's maps are not detailed.
    All in all, I think we rode for about 1.5 hours. We ended up at a gas station so some the others could fuel up before returning home.

There I met some of the nice folks of the AL-GWRRA Chapter 'L' out of Birmingham, AL. I asked them about what happen to their training facility at the Honda plant.
    I was told they never had permission to use the plant for the 4-5 years they were there! How does that even happen? It seems that they have a class coming up soon.
    I got no details about it? I had Murray's great class a month or so ago!

We had 16 Spyder of all types and colors. It was a really nice day to ride and wasn't too hot either.
    On the way back home as I got going on North bound on US11, I had a "loud bike" blow past me on my RIGHT side! There was a double yellow with traffic going the other way.
    I guess going the speed limit wasn't fast enough for him?

It was a short notice on the ride but it was a good turn out.

John Law

Spyder Garage

The Atlanta Spyder Riders are actually heading there this Saturday. We had twenty Spyders and two two-wheelers at our ride to Tellico Planes last weekend.