Spyder Garage

Default Reset Check Engine Display

My 2012 RT SM5 has gotten the P0174 code twice within the last week. In the hope that this might be a singular occurrence, I got a local dealer to reset the code the first time. I rode fine for over 200 miles, then got the code and check engine (irritating) orange screen again. In that this does not happen every time I ride, it is something I can probably live with for a short time until I can haul it to a dealer for service. I had new MAP sensor hoses last year at Spyderfest in Springfield. From some reading, I found the error code can be cleared by holding the mode and set button and flashing the high beam (passing indicator) several times. I no longer have the code on the display when pressing the mode, set and turn signal cancel button, BUT, the flashing check engine orange screen is still there. ANYONE out there know how to clear this without a dealer visit to reset it?
    This is a very perplexing and irritating vehicle for me!! Still love it though.

Thanks
    2012 RTS M5 , Baja Ron Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Just a note...

If you post in more than one forum it will duplicate on the general forum. see your other post for reply.....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Still Finding My Way Around

Sorry, I should use this site more, so if I duplicated that question, I am sorry.
    Thank for your valuable input on both.

W/
    2012 RTS M5 , Baja Ron Blue