Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Senior Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride 9-6-09

Hey spyder riders: if anybody would like to meet in the morning for a meet N greet ride> I presently ride with SOUTHERN CRUISERS RIDING CLUB (we need a sypder riding club)

Kangaroo Station
    17 & 209 Green Cove Springs,Fl
    KSU 9:30
    North Turn Grill Ponce Inlet
    If not from Jax, just show up at restaurant & look for me (Lilly)
    retired short senior citizen gray haired triker

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm in Jacksonville riding everyday now, getting ready for Bikeweek. Check me out on

Check me out on facebook CanAm Spyder

Quote Originally Posted by pitmon View Post
    Over here! I bought my spyder in Jax and I live about an hour away. I have seen a few spyders in my area but don't know who they are or if they were just passing through... I posted and asked but no one fessed up to being in this area at that time. I live near the interstate though so they may have been just traveling thru. I have seen other posts about Jax though so there may be more of us than we think. welcome

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryder

Join Us on Facebook CanAm Spyder, looking for Riders to go to bikeweek with or just to ride with

Spyder Garage

If you need some place to ride come on down to[ Lake Panasofkee ]to eat at Catfish johnny at 12 noon on sat 2/19/11. There are a lot more coming from other place to meet here. If your coming from say Palatka take SR-19 south to Salt Spring bear right onto C-314 stay on 314 to SR-40 keep going stright you'll cross over the Ocklawaha river,go SLOW when you cross it. When you get to the stop light turn left C-35 stay on it to Bellview Turn Right C-25 across the railroad track to the light 441,27,301 turn left fellow 301 south to Wildwood turn right on SR 44 stay on 44 past I-75 about 6 miles tell you see C-470 turn left Catfish johnny will be on your right about 7 miles. From Palatka to Lake Panasofkee is around 90 miles { thats the jct of SR-19 and SR-17 in Palatka Hope to meet you here sat jc. ---- IF you need more info click on MSTA Florida Central Lunch Ride.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 02-15-2011 at 02:51 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Super Senior Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    Join Us on Facebook CanAm Spyder, looking for Riders to go to bikeweek with or just to ride with

hey spence: u gonna be @ track sat, if so, make sure u look me up,did u get your art work done yet by painter in GCS?