Spyder Garage

Default Homecoming question

We are trying to register for the SpYder homecoming. We are taking a 16 year old with us and make a real vacation out of it. The problem is that they will only let you register an owner and one guest on each VIN. How do we get the kid registered? It's 2000 miles one way so we are going to load it on a trailer and take turns riding once we get up there.
    Mike Campbell
    Amarillo, Texas

2015 RTL "intense red pearl"

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel53 View Post
    We are trying to register for the SpYder homecoming. We are taking a 16 year old with us and make a real vacation out of it. The problem is that they will only let you register an owner and one guest on each VIN. How do we get the kid registered? It's 2000 miles one way so we are going to load it on a trailer and take turns riding once we get up there.
    Unfortunately, I'm going to say you don't. BRP has stressed registrations are limited. Based on the capacity of the hall where the Saturday night dinner will be held I'm guesstimating they are only going to accept about 4000 registrations, and that's from folks worldwide. If you had a second Spyder then you could register up to four total. I'm sure that's the only way to register more than two.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Default Call and Ask

If it were me, I'd call them and ask that question. Or email brp.care@brp.com, and explain your situation.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Find someone that's riding single and have them register for two people....Have the 16yr old be that other person's "passenger"...Sure, it's "cheating", but what's the difference if he's registered with someone you know, or someone you don't know? If he's a "second", what's the difference who he's a "second" with?
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default E mailed that question

Quote Originally Posted by robmorg View Post
    If it were me, I'd call them and ask that question. Or email brp.care@brp.com, and explain your situation.
    I will let you know what they say. I can't be the only one with this issue!
    Mike Campbell
    Amarillo, Texas

Spyder Garage

Second person is not free but Mike you could register her They send you a blank cheque
    Bill
    I think the best thing is to call brp explain your bringing a 3rd person.I,m sure they,ll let you and if not Mike has the solution
    Last edited by Ex Winger; 06-06-2016 at 05:40 AM.
    2018 RT Anniversary , Brake pedal extended

Spyder Garage

Default Well CRAP!

BRP won't let me bring or register a third person / minor child ! I could register him as a guest on someone else but what in pain in the butt! We will work on it and see what we can do. It's kind of chicken s..t on BRP because we are paying for his spot.
    Mike Campbell
    Amarillo, Texas

Spyder Garage

Default Is anyone riding up from the san antonio area

Wondering if anyone is riding to the homecoming from the San Antonio Area

Spyder Garage

Find a friend with a Spyder who is not going. Use their vin to get another ticket. I don't see it as cheating, you're still paying for the spot and just filling the place of someone who had a chance to go and opted not to.