Spyder Garage

Default Spyder foot peg adapters.

Our new Street Magic Spyder front and rear foot peg adapters are now available.

Unlike other adapters people have tried to use that were just "'close" to fitting correctly, these adapters are made specifically just for the Spyders unique mounting brackets.

The adapters are made from solid billet cut steel and are nickel plated for a tough corrosion resistant finish.

These units came in just as we left for Daytona, so unfortunately they will not be on the site for a few more days. However, those of you needing some before then can just us call to order a set.

There are a few members like LDFIREWORKS and tatt2r that have installed these already and written some posts you may have already seen?

We will try to get pictures and our web store updated to include these in short order now that we are home once again.

The adapters will have a MSRP of $37.95 a set front or rear, and if you need more information or if you want to place an order until our site is updated, please give us a call.

MM
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post

Unlike other adapters people have tried to use that were just "'close" to fitting correctly, these adapters are made specifically just for the Spyders unique mounting brackets.

The adapters are made from solid billet cut steel and are nickel plated for a tough corrosion resistant finish.

These units came in just as we left for Daytona, so unfortunately they will not be on the site for a few more days. However, those of you needing some before then can just us call to order a set.

There are a few members like LDFIREWORKS and tatt2r that have installed these already and written some posts you may have already seen?

We will try to get pictures and our web store updated to include these in short order now that we are home once again.

The adapters will have a MSRP of $37.95 a set front or rear, and if you need more information or if you want to place an order until our site is updated, please give us a call.

MM
    great news i'll be ordering a pair next week
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

I posted a thread on them with pictures I had the kery front adapters and like you said close but not the factory fit of yours
    Thanks again
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    I posted a thread on them with pictures I had the kery front adapters and like you said close but not the factory fit of yours
    Thanks again

Glad you like them!

MM

Spyder Garage

gonna call you tomorrow try out risers bought an extra set of handle bars so if I want to go back to factory I can but I know girlfriend will be happier sitting back on Corbin seat instead of half way up on it
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Default work great

i have them they work great
    SPYDRRR

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post

MM
    Can these be used with 3/8" mounting bolts on the pegs? I really like the look if the black rivco pegs. (not big on chrome on the spyder) and they have the 3/8's bolts.

Spyder Garage

These pegs adapters use the same size hardware as most aftermarket pegs for this style cleves do.

It is 5/16 by 18 pitch.

MM

Spyder Garage

I WOULD MLIKE TO ORDER A SET SO I CAN PUT MY SPYDER PEGS ON PLEASE CALL ME 508-367-4621 MAGIC PLEASECALL.....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder pegs?

I there a picture of the Spyder pegs ? How do they differ from stock? I'm looking for pegs that would not vibrate as much.