Spyder Garage

Default Riding Saturday - WWFM 2013

This weekend I'll be attending The SERA Summer Cave Carnival in LaFayette, GA. It's a caving thing.
    On Saturday, I'll be heading up on the Spyder to attend one of the many WWFM events that will be held around the world, at the same time. It's called the World Wide Flash Mob XIII this year. It is a Geocaching thing.
    The one I decided to attend, GC6FHW2, will be East of Dunlap, TN off TN111 at a pull off area. I plan to be there before 11:30 am, Central Time. The event starts at 11:45, photo is taken at noon and we disperse around 12:30pm. "Sequatchie Valley Overlook".
    The cords as to where we meet are: N35° 21.991' W085° 19.895'

Afterwards I may go back thru Dunlap for some lunch before heading back to SERA in LaFayette, GA.

If anyone is interested in a ride, I'll be heading up US27 North and then catching US127 North of Chattanooga towards Dunlap, TN?
    I'm hoping to leave SERA before 9:00 am so I can stop somewhere for a light breakfast on the way in LaFayette.
    This is a rain or shine event so dress for the weather. I'll be on a white Spyder RTS, yellow helmet and possibly a yellow Frogg Togg rain suit.....not hard to miss.

http://www.gcwwfm.com

DUNLAP IS IN THE CENTRAL TIME ZONE!
    Last edited by Cavman; 06-02-2016 at 09:47 AM.