Spyder Garage

Default Georgia Spyder Riders

As many of you have guessed, Georgia Spyder Riders is essentially non existent. As I have stated before, this was your group and activity seemed to be nothing last year. I am relinquishing any "ownership" (not that I owned it at all) at this time. The only thing I actually "own" is the web address and website. If anyone would like to step up and take the reigns, they are more than welcome to. If an existing, more active group, would like to take the name, logos, etc, I am more than willing to hand it over. I stated last year that I do not have the time to organize everything. Of course, as I said before, I do not own the group, so if anyone has objections on handing over to an existing group (if a group wants it), say so here. If no one takes over, then I guess we can consider the "group" disbanded. Sorry I do not have the time to devote to organizing things and I have really enjoyed meeting and riding with the guys and gals that did show up when we did have things going on. I hope someone takes it and runs with it and I will still consider myself a member.

Spyder Garage

As you may remember, I did a ride a few years back to meet at Sequoah Caverns in AL and then rided to LaFayette, GA for lunch. We had riders from TN, AL & GA. It was bad that my Spyder was in the shop but I think we had a great time. I did this event to try to inspire others in GA to do some sort of ride themselves?

Hawk has done a great job at trying to get Spyder owners together here in GA to do something! My hat is off to him!
    There has been other Spyder groups started in GA and they all went bust.

I'm not sure why we Spyder owners in GA can't seem to get together and do things? I guess that is one of the the reasons I joined the GWRRA a numer of years ago. Another is they have an excellent trike course that has been adapted for Spyders. I've taken it twice and it's FREE in GA to members.
    The GA-GWRRA folks are active in doing rides and other gatherings. I'm a member of the Chapter L out of Rome, GA. There are three Spyder owners in that group.
    At last year's Wing Ding in Huntsville, AL there was a Spyder invasion!

So, thanks Hawk for trying and take care!

Spyder Garage

Default Atlanta Spyder Riders

I hate that it didn't work out. Maybe using this forum is the issue. We have a Facebook group that will be three months old Thursday and is closing in on 60 members. We had a ride last week with nine Spyders and two two-wheelers. We have rides scheduled the next three Saturday's. All four of these rides are lead by different people and have lots of interest. On top of that it is not uncommon to get 100 or more posts or likes in a day. One of the members ordered fifty patches three weeks ago and has less than ten left. Hopefully we can keep the fire burning.

Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

SCRC RIDE.jpg a great group of guys & gals. some spyders & trikes & regular 2 wheelers... even a slingshot. we all have a blast & would welcome anyone wanting to ride.
    Redneck Diva

Member of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club Chapter #213--
    Central Georgia
    Proud PGR rider