Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Insecure Harley guy encounter this weekend

So I am out enjoying my F3, riding around the Colorado Mountains. I drop back into town for a bite to eat. I come up to a red light and stop. In enters Harley guy. Pulls up very close to me at red light ( oh great, I am thinking). I notice that this is not a real Harley guy, it is a weekend middle age yuppie Harley guy (even worse, I’m thinking). I hear him start laughing really loud. So I look at him (big mistake, I am thinking). He is laughing, shaking his head and pointing at my Sypder and proceeds to tell me how ridiculous the Spyder is and how everyone that rides them looks ridiculous on them.

Now, I know I should have kept my mouth shut. But in my defense, this must have been the longest red light in history and a person can only take so much. So I flip my visor up and say….. wait for it……

“your acting very insecure right now, which leaves me to believe you’ve got a very small dick”

At this point I have 2 things going for me. One, I am a female and two, I know the guy has to put his kick stand down to get off his bike to come after me.

Thankfully, after the guy stares at me in shock for a half a second, the light changes and he guns it and in a roar and a cloud of smoke he was gone.
    Last edited by Tazzel; 05-31-2016 at 01:49 PM.