Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for all the good responses. I was hoping to create a forum post that allows people to speak positively about these amazing machines.
    One where we praise BRP for what they have supplied us, one where we talk about the positives and share the joy, smiles or pleasure that we get from the machines.
    Frankly, I never owned an MC before I ordered this one, used from a dealer in Florida, had it delivered to the house by uship.com.
    They parked it in the garage, tank was very low, made the excuse that I cannot ride it for fear that it would run out of gas on the way to the pump.
    Took a gas can to the station, brought it back, filled it up and then discovered that I was out of excuses. I had to ride a motorcycle now. I put on the helmet, went for a ride, took a MC safety course and cannot keep my but off the seat.
    Yup, I farkle around some, and would love to do more, want to go to Spyder Fest, I want to meet more members of this site and would cherish the opportunity to get OhioSpyderRyders to get back in the game.
    Thanks for all the positive feedback, in life it is easy to complain, it is harder to appreciate and espouse the things that we are blessed with.
    Thank God for my wife, my health, my kids, the American Soldier and our freedom!

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Happy Happy Spyder riders!

I want to add our names to the list of happy, problem-free Spyder owners. We just took our first "out of state" trip-from Akron, OH to a beautiful state park resort called Stonewall in West Virginia on our 2015 RTS. We decided to take back roads and stay off the highway. We found roads that twisted and turned through deep woods and small towns. We had one of the best times ever! Even crossed the Ohio river on a small ferry. No problems of any kind with our Spyder. It ran and took the curves like a dream. We just turned 2300 miles!

We loved riding our VTX, but this is something completely different. We had a guy step up to us at a gas station and ask us to list the pros and cons of a Spyder. We flooded him with pros, but we really couldn't think of any cons, except that our trip was almost over and we had to go back to work until next weekend.

I do read this forum and keep my husband up to date on any problems that others have encountered. I have learned so much from those of you who have had your Spyders for a while. So far, our Spyder is running great and we plan on traveling as much as possible on it, especially now that the weather here in Ohio is changing for the better.

Thank you for all the great information and the funny stuff,

Ellen and Rod

Spyder Garage

Default Happy Spyder Rider

I am glad to see this thread. 2010 RT bought used 2 years ago, NO problems