Spyder Garage

Default Looking for a Spyder Rider Club

Ok anyone know of a Spyder rider club in the SW Michigan area? If not would there be interest in forming one in the Kalamazoo area? I'm from Paw Paw and would like to meet up with other riders / owners that like to add farkels to their bikes so we can help / learn from each other first hand. And go on some great rides together.

Spyder Garage

Default Did you try....

The upper left corner of the home page the ryding groups and clubs.....?? you can search members list by state and or city as well....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

ok ty

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by almosthere View Post
    Ok anyone know of a Spyder rider club in the SW Michigan area? If not would there be interest in forming one in the Kalamazoo area? I'm from Paw Paw and would like to meet up with other riders / owners that like to add farkels to their bikes so we can help / learn from each other first hand. And go on some great rides together.
    Don't know about forming a club, but I live close by and enjoy going for rides and shooting the breeze. I've done a farkel or two. Pm me if you'd like to get out and use up some petrol. Supposed to be great weather this weekend.

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default FORMING A RIDING GROUP

If you are retired like I am and live at a MacDonalds every morning having coffee with the guys, you will be surprised to find out that some of them ride bike. Our group was formed there. We are now up to 22 or so guys in our group. started out with about 7 guys. Over a short time we picked up more riders. Our group is called the Rusty Spokes and have our own vests and back patch. Every week we ride out for lunch taking the long way out and the long way back. Its great!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by almosthere View Post

Spyder Garage

Smile WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

Quote Originally Posted by SPIDR1 View Post
    If you are retired like I am and live at a MacDonalds every morning having coffee with the guys, you will be surprised to find out that some of them ride bike. Our group was formed there. We are now up to 22 or so guys in our group. started out with about 7 guys. Over a short time we picked up more riders. Our group is called the Rusty Spokes and have our own vests and back patch. Every week we ride out for lunch taking the long way out and the long way back. Its great!!!!!
    Where are you floks located? Anywhere near New London, WI.