Spyder Garage

Default New Ultimate Seat

IMG_20160519_180223800_HDR.jpgIMG_20160519_180201402_HDR-2.jpg
    New ultimate seat arrived today. From order to my door two weeks. Great service. Thanks
    JIM EVANS
    2014 RTL, cb,all panels color matched over 300 LEDs, pass armrests sat radio chrome WS brkt, larger w.s, more to come

Spyder Garage

Great looking seat and comfy to boot! I am sure you're going to enjoy that seat!
    2016 RTL Bumpskid, swaybar, Elka shocks, cat bypass, TwoBrothers exhaust, Fobo tpm, GPS Toplock, Ultimate seat and backrest!
    2016 RTL , Pedal extender White

Spyder Garage

Very nice! Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours!!
    His - 2013 RSS SM5
    Hers - 2013 RS SE5

Proud Army Veterans!!

Spyder Garage

Default New Ultimate Seat

I've had mine 2 years now and it just keeps getting more comfortable everytime I ride it, Youv'e made a Great Choice,I just finished a 1500 mile ride and no discomfort at all, Happy Trails..

Midnightbreeze

Spyder Garage

NEW/CURRENT (Wife's Bike, I ride Goldwing/Africa Twin)
    2023 RT Limited Petrol Blue Metallic
    Working on the upgrades... so far... Show Chrome Isolator Fuse Block, Tackform Adventure Wireless charger phone mount

OLD/TRADED
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box

Spyder Garage

Default Comfort seat

When I picked up my Spyder it had the comfort seat on it. They were going to put the stock seat back on. I tried both seats and decided on the comfort seat!! That extra 2 inch setback makes a big difference!! Enjoy

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by midnightbreeze50 View Post
    I've had mine 2 years now and it just keeps getting more comfortable everytime I ride it, Youv'e made a Great Choice,I just finished a 1500 mile ride and no discomfort at all, Happy Trails..

Midnightbreeze

Do you have any issues with the seat being taller and putting your helmet up into the buffeting zone? My head/helmet is now in the airflow zone and I have to duck behind the windscreen when traveling over 60 mph to avoid noise and buffeting. Just curious on your thoughts or if you've experienced it?
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA
    2014 RT-S SM6 Pearl White (KHAOS)
    TricLED 3rd and 4th Brake Lights - TricLED Turn Signals - TricLED Side Fender Lights - Airhawk R Seat Pad - Smoothspyder Belt Tensioner - JT's Dash Mount - JT's USB and 12v Power Unit - Stebel 139dB Multi Sound Horn - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs - BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors - Cal-Sci Stock Extra Wide Windshield - Baja Ron Sway Bar - WrapMySpyder 1330 Triple decals - Ultimate Tallboy Seat - BRP Sat Radio - ELKA Stage 2 Front Shocks

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Look awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

No doubt: she's a Beauty!!

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Dang, that is one beautiful seat.

I have been wondering about these set back seats with an extra 1.5 to 2 inches of legroom. Does the passenger find that they are cramped and pinched from losing the same space?

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Fee Waybill

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    No doubt: she's a Beauty!!

Awesome Tubes video Bob. The Tubes still play around these parts in Northern California!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Nice! I have the same seat - just with cognac inserts rather that white to go with my "Bronze Beauty". Love the seat and Ultimate's service can't be beat either! Well worth the investment.
    ​Jeff

2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze (aka "The Bronze Beauty")
    Ultimate faux crocodile seat, backrest , and armrests in cognac-/black, Luggage nets, luggage, drink holders, top mirror, shorty antenna, SENA SMH10 headsets and SMR10 dongle, Garmin 665lm, Tri-pouch, Trunk mount flag poles, Custom Dynamics vent covers, Show Crome Luggage Rack, custom mud flap, Full Size Brake Pedal, Tricled mirror turn signals, LED strips on rear of front fenders, custom highway pegs, BakerBuilt Air Wings w/ Uppers
    2012 RT Limited , Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JIM EVANS View Post

New ultimate seat arrived today. From order to my door two weeks. Great service. Thanks
    nice seat Jim
    Leon
    2022 marsala red RTL
    AND

2014 RT S SE-6 COGNAC, 2010 RT 622 TRAILER TIMELESS BLACK
    BRP trailer hitch, Utopia back rest, Baja Ron sway bar , heim links. Elka stage 2 shocks front and rear.
    TricLed fender lights, saddlebag lights and mirror lights. LED headlights and fog lights, Wide vu mirrors.
    spyderpops LED bumpskid ,zippered cargo bag linings, Laser Alignment by Netzleys Tire, Stebal air horn
    stant gas cap,( Dimple oil plugs REMOVED ) JT dash mount.
    (Onboard) Lamonster Garage air compressor and intelliboost charger.

Spyder Garage

As far as wind I have the show chrome tall w.s so have no issues there.... Pass sits I. A diff position diff backrest so no issues
    JIM EVANS
    2014 RTL, cb,all panels color matched over 300 LEDs, pass armrests sat radio chrome WS brkt, larger w.s, more to come

Spyder Garage

Default above the ws

Has anyone noticed that when you first sit on the seat you're looking over the top ( stock ) and after a few miles you're looking through the ws ? I love my seat and with floorboards that allow me to stretch against the backrest there' is NO more sore or tired butt and this is after a 500 mile day. Ultimate is the way to go for sure , especially with no break in required .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    Dang, that is one beautiful seat.

I have been wondering about these set back seats with an extra 1.5 to 2 inches of legroom. Does the passenger find that they are cramped and pinched from losing the same space?

Joe
    The Ultimate Seats passenger backrest is about 3/4" thinner than the OEM passenger backrest. Your passenger loses maybe an inch.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Ultimate Seat Passenger Back Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    The Ultimate Seats passenger backrest is about 3/4" thinner than the OEM passenger backrest. Your passenger loses maybe an inch.
    Copperman, Re the passenger backrest being about 3/4" thinner. Have you noticed any reduction in comfort for your passenger?

Spyder Garage

Nice seat,Ultimate makes a great product and has great service before and after the sale.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gerard View Post
    Copperman, Re the passenger backrest being about 3/4" thinner. Have you noticed any reduction in comfort for your passenger?
    I ride solo on an F3L. When I had an RTL, with an Ultimate Seat, I still rode solo. Those numbers were from Ultimates website.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk