Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default A vastly improved way to lift the Spyder ….

I have always had a J&S jack that I used on my 2011 Spyder RT. I also had a full size Handy lift. I lived the handy lift but even with the spyder off the ground, the clearance between the lift table and the bottom of the bike was so close that a service jack was necessary to get more room underneath. When using the J&S for the spyder it was a tricky job to get the balance right and I still needed jack stands up front and a floor jack under the rear tire for safety. I heard that J&S was now making a spyder adapter for the jack so I ordered it. When I got it I realized that the adapter was for the RS and dint fit the right places. I contacted Steve at J&S jacks and we talked over the problem. Yesterday I received the new improved adapter for the 2015 RT. The adapter is perfect. It sits directly on the jack rails with cutouts for the existing bolts. There is a little padded block that fits into the tiny opening just infron go the rest exhaust hangers. Even with the spyder jacked up to the highest (20 in.), it is perfectly balanced. The jack itself has knobs that can be turned that puts little rubber feet on the garage floor keeping it in place. With these feet raised, you cane very easily spin the spyder all around as needed!! Freaking AMAZING and Handy! It is not cheap, though! I prefer to not talk pricing but you can contact Steve at J&S jacks for info.

J&S jacks

Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red