Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Long Legs View Post
    Just think, in 2 more weeks it will have been 9 months since I ordered and paid for my saddlebags. A woman can give birth to a baby in that time which has to be infinitely more complex than a set of fiberglass bags: but maybe not for Corbin. I wish I would have done my homework on the company before buying. But I will keep hounding them. Eventually they will have to produce. I have in writing from them on several occasions that the bags would ship in 2 weeks. That was months ago. Thanks all for sharing your horror stories with Corbin. Perhaps good will come out of this if others avoid Corbin. Maybe I should start a website called don'tbuycorbin.com.
    Its somewhere between a birth and building the great wall of China. Rome wasn't built in a day.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Great wall? Rome?? Yes, but those were built to EXACTING STANDARDS!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Finally got my money back. Even though I was way past 90 days, my credit card company reversed the charge. Then Corbin sent me pack the part the removed. All of this took 9 months. Bottom line, don't order anything from Corbin. If they have something in store that you want, you will probably be OK.

Spyder Garage

Default Awful customer service is correct

Awful customer service. I bought a rear fender from them for my Can-Am spyder. The dealer said the licence plate light was bad. I bought a new light from Corbin but found that it was the wiring was bad. I called and spoke with Jessica to return the licence plate light frame. They stated they will not give me my money back and they have a no return policy. I have found nowhere on there website that states you can not return there products. She was very rude in the phone and will do nothing for me. I said i would pay a restocking fee and they did not care. So i submitted a complaint on the BBB. I guess there is nothing else i can do. Very sad!!!
    Last edited by Venym; 11-17-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Venym View Post
    Awful customer service. I bought a rear fender from them for my Can-Am spyder. The dealer said the licence plate light was bad. I bought a new light from Corbin but found that it was the wiring was bad. I called and spoke with Jessica to return the licence plate light frame. They stated they will not give me my money back and they have a no return policy. I have found nowhere on there website that states you can not return there products. She was very rude in the phone and will do nothing for me. I said i would pay a restocking fee and they did not care. So i submitted a complaint on the BBB. I guess there is nothing else i can do. Very sad!!!
    There usually doesn't need to be a "policy" to return defective merchandise legally, at least as far as I understand it. Dispute it with your credit card company, if you paid that way, and as long as you are prepared to return the defective merchandise you ought to win.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

Around my area, no business I've dealt with will accept any electrical parts for return.

Spyder Garage

If the part is defective they are obligated to replace or refund. Does not matter the state. Fitness for purpose sold cannot be waived by policy unless the item was sold 'as is'.

If Corbin refuses to make good, dispute the charge with your CC company.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame