Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Active Member cyclekid58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Post Falls Idaho
    Posts
    332
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default TricLed Knightrider light

    After watching the demo video on TricLed's Facebook page I decided to order the new Knightrider light with 28 different patterns. I ordered mine in white rather than red or blue (didn't want issue with the Leo's), as I will use this for part of my traffic control duties with our PGR. One thing to note is that the light mounts "On top" of the bumpskid protruding lip, not on it. I have the bumpskid here to be put on and the light here today or tomorrow. Once all mounted I will try to post a short video of it in operation as inquiring minds will want to know. I believe it also has a steady on position to use similar to the bumpskid lights hence getting it in white. This will be used in parades as well and in the 2016 Deadwood lighted trike parade.
    Greetings from Idaho

    2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED






  2. #2
    Active Member NM Wrench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Posts
    350
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Looking forward to seeing it!

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Invalid Emails
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    443
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    After watching the demo video on TricLed's Facebook page I decided to order the new Knightrider light with 28 different patterns. I ordered mine in white rather than red or blue (didn't want issue with the Leo's), as I will use this for part of my traffic control duties with our PGR. One thing to note is that the light mounts "On top" of the bumpskid protruding lip, not on it. I have the bumpskid here to be put on and the light here today or tomorrow. Once all mounted I will try to post a short video of it in operation as inquiring minds will want to know. I believe it also has a steady on position to use similar to the bumpskid lights hence getting it in white. This will be used in parades as well and in the 2016 Deadwood lighted trike parade.
    Thank you Cyclekid! I hope you like it.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Very Active Member Larry rt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vestaburg Michigan
    Posts
    794
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Is video going to include install?

  5. #5
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Not Here
    Posts
    92,479
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    We're waiting to see the glorious results! Good luck!

  6. #6
    Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    1,143
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy-TricLED View Post
    Thank you Cyclekid! I hope you like it.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cindy, I hope to meet you one day, you are a big help, and a kind person, I am saving my pennies just to buy some sparkling Farkles from you very soon. I am just having problems figuring out what I need to buy to do what I want.

    Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

  7. #7
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    55
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Cindy and the TricLED Team are amazing! Great customer support. I ordered one in Red and installed it on my Victory Vision. Takes a bit of time to cycle through all the options it has - so when you pass the one you wanted, patience is a virtue as you press the button over and over again. ;-) The nice thing is it remembers the last option it was on - so when you shut it off and turn it back on - it goes back.

    It does have a solid on option - so you can use it up front as added lights as the OP talked about. I've only found that 3 of the 4 buttons on the remote do anything (unless I'm dense). The top right button turns it on and off. The bottom right button doesn't seem to do anything for me. The other 2 buttons cycle the light option as well as the speed of the option.

    Will be nice to see the OP's thoughts and videos when posted.

  8. #8
    Active Member cyclekid58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Post Falls Idaho
    Posts
    332
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default Knightrider

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdr00ejr View Post
    Cindy and the TricLED Team are amazing! Great customer support. I ordered one in Red and installed it on my Victory Vision. Takes a bit of time to cycle through all the options it has - so when you pass the one you wanted, patience is a virtue as you press the button over and over again. ;-) The nice thing is it remembers the last option it was on - so when you shut it off and turn it back on - it goes back.

    It does have a solid on option - so you can use it up front as added lights as the OP talked about. I've only found that 3 of the 4 buttons on the remote do anything (unless I'm dense). The top right button turns it on and off. The bottom right button doesn't seem to do anything for me. The other 2 buttons cycle the light option as well as the speed of the option.

    Will be nice to see the OP's thoughts and videos when posted.
    It arrived in todays mail, did a quick test to make sure all was working correctly since I still have to get the bumpskid on next week. OMG this thing is bright and lots of different patterns including one that will work great for traffic control. Not sure about an install video as my mechanical skills usually lead to saying a lot of bad words! I will do pics of that and video the test run of it in place.
    Greetings from Idaho

    2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED






  9. #9
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Zanesville, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    56
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Wouldn't mind something like that for the spot on the front of the F3 that's normally red. I mean, the Special Series already kinda reminds you of KITT anyway.
    Current
    2016 Can Am F3T Special Series
    2015 Can Am Renegade 1000 X XC
    2011 Can Am Outlander 800R X XC
    Previous
    2012 Can Am RS SE5

  10. #10
    Active Member cyclekid58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Post Falls Idaho
    Posts
    332
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default Knightrider in White

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    It arrived in todays mail, did a quick test to make sure all was working correctly since I still have to get the bumpskid on next week. OMG this thing is bright and lots of different patterns including one that will work great for traffic control. Not sure about an install video as my mechanical skills usually lead to saying a lot of bad words! I will do pics of that and video the test run of it in place.
    I have a video but cannot figure out how to upload it, I have clicked on the video icon, it wants a url address, Have it on my desktop so tried doing the path which didn't work. Pics have an option to locate them
    but video does not, can anybody give me and Idea on what to do?
    Greetings from Idaho

    2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED






  11. #11
    Active Member CapeSpyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rotonda West,FL
    Posts
    404
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    If i'm right videos have to come from youtube. thats were i put mine and then it would show here
    Kermit
    2016 RT Special Edition, Many Lights Many Extras
    2005 Corvette (replica) Trailer

  12. #12
    Active Member cyclekid58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Post Falls Idaho
    Posts
    332
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default Knightrider in White

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    I have a video but cannot figure out how to upload it, I have clicked on the video icon, it wants a url address, Have it on my desktop so tried doing the path which didn't work. Pics have an option to locate them
    but video does not, can anybody give me and Idea on what to do?
    Thanks to CapeSpyder for the tip! The knightrider light was easy to mount right on top of the bumpskid, works well except the remote is a bit finicky not wanting to change between some patterns unless right up against the sensor in the upper right corner of the bar. It is very bright at night and still shows up in bright sunlight. I like being able to use it in steady mode like a bumpskid light. https://youtu.be/qj5WOkKotNE
    Greetings from Idaho

    2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED






  13. #13
    Invalid Emails
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    443
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    cindy, I hope to meet you one day, you are a big help, and a kind person, I am saving my pennies just to buy some sparkling Farkles from you very soon. I am just having problems figuring out what I need to buy to do what I want.

    Joe
    Hi Joe! Hope to meet or talk to you soon!
    You can always contact me via email or call the number listed on our site


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Invalid Emails
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    443
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default TricLed Knightrider light

    Quote Originally Posted by RotaxDuramax View Post
    Wouldn't mind something like that for the spot on the front of the F3 that's normally red. I mean, the Special Series already kinda reminds you of KITT anyway.
    Rotax, you can use the night-rider car for your F3. We have installed this for customer before. See pic below..




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Invalid Emails
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    443
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    Thanks to CapeSpyder for the tip! The knightrider light was easy to mount right on top of the bumpskid, works well except the remote is a bit finicky not wanting to change between some patterns unless right up against the sensor in the upper right corner of the bar. It is very bright at night and still shows up in bright sunlight. I like being able to use it in steady mode like a bumpskid light. https://youtu.be/qj5WOkKotNE
    Cyclekid.. If you keep have issue with remote, please contact us via email. We will take care of it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •