Well back into the shop the 13 STS goes again for the second time this year (it has only been out since the middle of March and have only put about 800 miles on it so far) and the third time since buying this POS last March. On the highway yesterday accelerating north of 80MPH and the clutch would not hold. Slipping and RPMs going up with no increase in speed. Bike has approx. 7800 miles on the clock. Then the CHECK ENGINE light both big and small started flashing along with the neutral and reverse indicators lights. Mind you this was while I was traveling about 70 mph. Took it to the shop and dropped it off and I pulled two codes both which make sense but not sure what is the root cause of this problem. Had problems with clutch slippage last year on hard accel and the clutch solenoid was replaced then. That was the first time in the shop and the machine was down for a month then. The codes P0811 (Excessive clutch slippage detected or something along those lines) and P0730 ( Incorrect gear ration, I believe) I am about ready to get rid of this and go back to two wheels.