Thread: HF lift special

Spyder Garage

Default HF lift special

Attached Images Attached Images

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Spyder Garage

Default ITEM 61632

Be sure to get Item #61632. They have a few different items with varying height. Some will not fit underneath the Spyder.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Limited - Lava Bronze
    - Baja Ron Sway Bar - SmoothSpyder Belt Tensioner - Air Modification Kit - Motorcycle Dave's gel seat inserts
    - Rivco Floorboards - Show Chrome Trunk Rack - Bad Boy Wolo Air Horn
    - FZ-1 Fuzeblock - Hopnel Lid Nets - Monster Graphics

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Upstater View Post
    Be sure to get Item #61632. They have a few different items with varying height. Some will not fit underneath the Spyder.

Thanks for the tip!
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the great coupon...going to get one tomorrow!
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA
    2014 RT-S SM6 Pearl White (KHAOS)
    TricLED 3rd and 4th Brake Lights - TricLED Turn Signals - TricLED Side Fender Lights - Airhawk R Seat Pad - Smoothspyder Belt Tensioner - JT's Dash Mount - JT's USB and 12v Power Unit - Stebel 139dB Multi Sound Horn - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs - BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors - Cal-Sci Stock Extra Wide Windshield - Baja Ron Sway Bar - WrapMySpyder 1330 Triple decals - Ultimate Tallboy Seat - BRP Sat Radio - ELKA Stage 2 Front Shocks

Spyder Garage

Default Good to know...

Great deal double check the model and the dementions.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I bought an earlier version of the HF lift around 2011. It lift's the RT ok but when you go to lower it, it drops way too fast. One of these days I'm going to take the bottle jack apart and see if I can fix it. I'd like to here from owners of the current jacks how well they operate.

Spyder Garage

I just bought a lift jack at harbor freight Sunday, I looked at this one because of the cheap price
    but wound up buying another brand that was made of aluminum and much higher quality also
    I had bought one earlier that i had to run the bike upon a ramp to get the lift under it.
    This one has 2 sets of bars that you lift off the top set and you can roll right under the spyder
    I decided that for the money i save and the convenience by doing the work myself i would spend the extra $ about double I also found this one operates much smoother.
    With the 20% off this one was about $150.00.

Spyder Garage

Sorry after reading my post I meant to say same brand,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Mac View Post
    I bought an earlier version of the HF lift around 2011. It lift's the RT ok but when you go to lower it, it drops way too fast. One of these days I'm going to take the bottle jack apart and see if I can fix it. I'd like to here from owners of the current jacks how well they operate.
    Yes, the #61632 does drop quickly. I just tap the foot lever a little and let the Spyder down as easy as possible. After a little practice, I don't have any issues with it.

Depending on what I need to do and for added stability I will also use car ramps under the front wheels. Clearance for any of these "low profile" lifts is not an issue if the Spyder is up on ramps first. Then place the lift as far back on the frame as possible to get the rear end up, with room to get the jack stand under the shock mount. BUT, it is still best to lower on jack stands/ramps for added stability. The rear is only on a single pivot point (pics at the beginning of this thread by Lamonster) and can be dangerous, always use caution.
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Limited - Lava Bronze
    - Baja Ron Sway Bar - SmoothSpyder Belt Tensioner - Air Modification Kit - Motorcycle Dave's gel seat inserts
    - Rivco Floorboards - Show Chrome Trunk Rack - Bad Boy Wolo Air Horn
    - FZ-1 Fuzeblock - Hopnel Lid Nets - Monster Graphics

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The drop peddle for the lift works backwards. If you try to lightly push on it or just tap it, the lift drops fast. You have to push it all the way down and hold it, then it lowers slow.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

FYI, I had one of these and the jack failed. It had plenty of fluid, probably seals. There are no parts for these. Dumped it and bought another one, so far its fine. Sears sells the same one but includes 2 safety straps and of course more money.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.