Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I appreciate all the helpful comments

Quote Originally Posted by CapNCrunch View Post
    I ordered 2 pr. of base layer riding shorts, called "HEAT OFF" from Amazon. They were shipped to me from Cycle Gear, and they arrived on time, but upon examination, I found they didn't have a fly!! NO FLY?!! Not good!! I called Cycle Gear to get instructions on how o return them for credit, and requested the return of the postage charges of $6.99, to get them to me, as well as return postage charges. Long story short ..... they refused the postage charges, saying that they would "refund the purchase price. Not postage charges." So, my issue is: How can they expect a man to wear them under his riding clothes, if he can't pee without pulling down his pants?? They explained that they were "Omni-sex", but their product description didn't say that, any where. I lodged a complaint with Amazon, explaining the situation, and they said they would fix the situation. So, my advice to our SL members is: BEWARE CYCLE GEAR.
    :=(
    I wholeheartedly appreciate the helpful comments, and the UNHELPFUL ONES, too, in the vein in which each was meant.
    CapNCrunch : =(

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CapNCrunch View Post
    I ordered 2 pr. of base layer riding shorts, called "HEAT OFF" from Amazon. They were shipped to me from Cycle Gear, and they arrived on time, but upon examination, I found they didn't have a fly!! NO FLY?!! Not good!! I called Cycle Gear to get instructions on how o return them for credit, and requested the return of the postage charges of $6.99, to get them to me, as well as return postage charges. Long story short ..... they refused the postage charges, saying that they would "refund the purchase price. Not postage charges." So, my issue is: How can they expect a man to wear them under his riding clothes, if he can't pee without pulling down his pants?? They explained that they were "Omni-sex", but their product description didn't say that, any where. I lodged a complaint with Amazon, explaining the situation, and they said they would fix the situation. So, my advice to our SL members is: BEWARE CYCLE GEAR.
    :=(
    I am truly surprised they would accept returns of underwear at all. Most brick and mortar stores will not, not even wal mart.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame