Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ButterSmooth View Post
    I still fondly remember the Super 7s beating the pants off of the Cobras and Vettes at the local Autocross...
    And the Sunbeam Tigers.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Greetings—
    I'm in Redmond, ride a new-to-me 2015 ST Limited. Road bikes for 12 years, now retired and balance is crummy. Went to three wheels and now the wife will ride with me. Leaving soon for 12 days in Washington, Idaho and Montana.

While I miss riding a bike, the lean and fun in curves, I'm liking the Spyder more and more. Only complaint, only major complaint, is the lousy fuel economy. Oh well. Having my wife with me is worth more than a few MPG.
    2015 ST Limited; Givi E52 Top Case; Baja Ron anti-sway bar; Cal Sci wind screen; Vredestein Quatracs (front)

Spyder Garage

You WILL like your Spyder more as you progress in the riding skills it takes. After 67 years on two wheels, I consider the lack of leaning a new sport. I also find riding our Spyder to great exercise, as I ride rather aggressively.
    Re gas mileage; That's the price of admission for the fun show we get. Think what Canadians and Europeans are paying and you'll love our gas prices. I loved the pre 2021 prices better though.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

We live in Springfield

2 2021 Spyders

I have been riding about 37 years and the wife about a month.

Spyder Garage

Sweet Home, Oregon
    2019 F3-T
    Five years
    Longest ride - 2022 8 states, 5500 miles - 16 days (can't wait to do it again!)
    kim_webz_2022.jpg

Spyder Garage

Coos Bay, Oregon
    2013 ST
    Riding Since 1966
    Last edited by RangerRick; 06-29-2023 at 05:41 PM.
    2013 Spyder ST-SE5
    US Army 1971-1973
    Army Guard 1990
    Air Guard 1991-2010

Spyder Garage

Albany, Oregon.
    Just got a brand new 2022 Spyder RT
    Love it!! Putting lots of miles on it!

Spyder Garage

Hello all,
    We are new to the spyder game, but I am a long time motorcycle rider. Here is our new to us 2011 RTS SM5. We live in Albany.

IMG_20230810_191136707_HDR.jpg

Spyder Garage

I just want to let you all who knew my DAD that he has passed away. His name is John Wino & he lived in Oregon.

Hello to all. I would like to let you know that my Dad passed away today. His name was John Weinfurtner AKA Wino, out of Oregon. So if anyone knows him or Remembers him, let me know. Thks
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-26-2023 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Moved Post title into text - many only see Thread titles, and post titles mess with Searching! ;-)

Spyder Garage

So sorry to hear that MooMoo. Our thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

My wife and I live between Medford and Jacksonville in southern Oregon. I've ridden two wheelers for decades, having 4 different Suzuki Vstroms and usually one other bike in the garage for something different the last 20 + years. I sold my Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor last summer, and noticed a 2021 Ryker Rally on craigslist at the local Yamaha\Can Am dealer in Medford. One look and quick test ride and I decided this would be my "something different" for a while. I retired 5 years ago, my balance and strength to hold up tall heavy bikes isn't what it was, so this is something I can keep and enjoy for years to come. It came with some nice accessories, and I went a little crazy with the black Friday sale and Amazon, but it's beginning to look like I'll enjoy this a lot. We have miles and miles of gravel forest and logging roads here, so the Rally is a good choice for our area. I'm happy to find this forum, thanks in advance for all the information and help.

Ryker.jpg

Byron.