Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Mike uses the Rolo System, also known as the outlaw system. He also uses the factory Bud system to re program the computer telling it that it is the proper alingment so it will not go into limp mode.
    I just called him to confirm that so I know first hand.
    I also got another guy today that is going to get it done.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Just got home and went threw the thread again. Sounds like we have 10 so far. (8 confirmed)
    bi2resolve-1 confirmed
    Keefer 3 confirmed maybe one more
    ivs Spyder 3 confirmed
    AY4B 1 confirmed
    Jason from Greenville
    Can I have you all confirm that by Sending me a PM?
    I will stop actively trying to get more people on but anyone else that need an alignment can still get on the list. (but not many more) Ill also invite any Spyder friends that want to drop by for awhile and say hi. PM me for info.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I will stop actively trying to get more people on but anyone else that need an alignment can still get on the list. (but not many more) Ill also invite any Spyder friends that want to drop by for awhile and say hi. PM me for info.
    Im always up for a ride and some BBQ. If Sarah is up for riding, since her surgery. If not we will drive up and meet everyone. Ill let you know when we get closer. Just put her new backrest and exhaust on. Maybe that will encourage her to get better and start riding again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the update Shane. I was wondering yesterday how she was doing. Did you get your bike fixed?
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Mike uses the Rolo System, also known as the outlaw system. He also uses the factory Bud system to re program the computer telling it that it is the proper alingment so it will not go into limp mode.
    I just called him to confirm that so I know first hand.
    I also got another guy today that is going to get it done.
    I also remember him saying he does not do anything to the rear wheel. everything is lined up to where the rear wheel is pointing at the time, So if you need to do any final adjustments like belt alignment and tension, Id do it first. I was going to check mine again before he comes. if anyone need help with that, call me or mike to discuss.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I would love to pop in, but wouldn't be able to get there til 5pm or so. Will it still be going on? I'm a fairly new Spyder owner <1000 miles on my 2016 RT, so I would love to chat with other owners and see what farckle might be in my future.

Joe
    2016 RT SE6 Special Edition. I call her "Joanette"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCPA View Post
    I would love to pop in, but wouldn't be able to get there til 5pm or so. Will it still be going on? I'm a fairly new Spyder owner <1000 miles on my 2016 RT, so I would love to chat with other owners and see what farckle might be in my future.

Joe
    The Party will be all day. You are welcome to drop by. We will be just hanging out, Spyders coming and going. Ill try to organize some but well try to make it a fun day. Shoot me a PM and ill give you the info. No alcohol though.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I will give everyone getting an alignment some sort of order so they can plan a time to get here. I dont expect everyone to hang out all day.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I got confirmation from Jason so that makes 9 confirmed
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the update Shane. I was wondering yesterday how she was doing. Did you get your bike fixed?
    Yep, bikes all fixed. Haven't ridden it though but I've replaced the same seal before and I'm confident it will hold up. I installed her new backrest and pipe while she was healing up. Use it as a motivational piece to get her back on the bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Good to know on the rear tire and belt tension. Considering installing smothspyder belt tensioner. Anyone going have the Triaxis bars on a RT? Would like to sit on one before taking on the install.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

In relation to an alignment, the front wheels will be aligned to where ever the rear wheel is pointed so if you feel the belt needs alignment, id take care of that first. The tention is something that needs to be looked at but not critical to the alignment. I am no expert on it so if you have any questions, call Mike to discuss. Im sure he can help you with any additional work you may need. I have the tools but I have never done it. Seen the video and have a kricket II, jacks and torque wrenches. It does not look hard, and I may tweek mine some but as of now my belt is where it needs to be according to the conversation I had with Mike. He said he likes the space between the belt and the sprocket to be somewhere between a credit card and a business card gap. Thats about where mine is now. according to the Kricket, my tension is 220 pounds. I an thinking of adding a smooth Spyder tentioner at some point though.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

As far as contributions for the food, I will not require any. If anyone wants to bring food, drinks ect that is up to them if they feel so inclined. If we start running low, we have stores nearby and plenty of folks that would want to take a field trip to scope out the area. I wouldnt rule out an impromptu RYde just to get out. Greenville also has Louis Powersports if anyone needs to visit a Spyder dealer for any reason.
    Last edited by AY4B; 05-23-2016 at 07:04 AM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I still have spots open from 3:30 forward. We have 11 so far scheduled. FYI
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Just a reminder to all those scheduled for a laser alignment, its this Saturday. Anyone else wanting one can still get on the schedule can text me or call me. at 972-754-6692. I don't always answer my phone so a text sometimes works better. I constantly get spam calls and ignore some calls that I do not recognize. It looks like it will be a nice sized crowd, around 25 or more.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Last edited by AY4B; 06-09-2016 at 09:11 AM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bi2resolve View Post
    Good to know on the rear tire and belt tension. Considering installing smothspyder belt tensioner. Anyone going have the Triaxis bars on a RT? Would like to sit on one before taking on the install.

I have the Tri Axis bars on my 2014 RT. Also have the Comfort Seat and Backrest. I'll be there around 8am
    2014 RT Limited, Cognac (Wife's) Hand Brake, Heated Comfort Seat, iPhone Cable in Glove Box, Baja Ron Swaybar, Spyder Pop's BumpSkid.
    2014 RT-S, Cognac (Mine) Tri Axis Bars, Comfort Seat, BRP Backrest, iPhone Cable in Glove Box, Baja Ron Swaybar, Spyder Pop's BumpSkid, Spyder2go Drink Holder.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by keefer View Post
    I have the Tri Axis bars on my 2014 RT. Also have the Comfort Seat and Backrest. I'll be there around 8am
    Thanks. Ill be arriving around 10. If your still there I'd love to check them out.

Spyder Garage

Thanks to Bill and his wife for hosting and Mike for coming to do the alignments. We all had a great time and the food was excellent!
    The alignments made a HUGE difference. My wife was skeptical but had to admit there was a night and day difference between the ride down and the ride home!
    2014 RT Limited, Cognac (Wife's) Hand Brake, Heated Comfort Seat, iPhone Cable in Glove Box, Baja Ron Swaybar, Spyder Pop's BumpSkid.
    2014 RT-S, Cognac (Mine) Tri Axis Bars, Comfort Seat, BRP Backrest, iPhone Cable in Glove Box, Baja Ron Swaybar, Spyder Pop's BumpSkid, Spyder2go Drink Holder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by keefer View Post
    Thanks to Bill and his wife for hosting and Mike for coming to do the alignments. We all had a great time and the food was excellent!
    The alignments made a HUGE difference. My wife was skeptical but had to admit there was a night and day difference between the ride down and the ride home!
    Glad to hear the good report, We enjoyed hosting as much as you enjoyed coming over.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AY4B; 06-12-2016 at 07:46 AM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Thanks to Mike Brown for coming and doing top quality work. You can easily tell someone who puts his customers first and loves his work.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2017 F3 Limited

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thank you Bill and Mike. Although we didn't get to stay long it was good to meet some local riders and get the bike aligned. The food was outstanding as well. Thanks so much!