Spyder Garage

Exclamation Sena 20S Question

We are trying to set up our Sena 20S with our Zumo 590 and cannot figure out how to have the GPS instructions thru both headsets? (we ride 2 up)It appears the GPS is only allowing one set to be paired - any suggestions?????????
    Thanks Susan

Spyder Garage

Default Sena 20S and Zumo in 2 Headsets?

Quote Originally Posted by View from behind View Post
    We are trying to set up our Sena 20S with our Zumo 590 and cannot figure out how to have the GPS instructions thru both headsets? (we ride 2 up)It appears the GPS is only allowing one set to be paired - any suggestions?????????
    Thanks Susan
    Hi Susan, we have the same issue and I wrote to Sena to get their thoughts and they say it couldn't be done. I was hoping some clever people on this forum had figured out how to make it happen.

Spyder Garage

The GPS can pair ONLY to one headset... However since you have a 20S turn on "media sharing". I know music will pass through to the other helmet but not sure about GPS. But try it...

The 20S is hard to turn this stuff on using buttons and dials so install the SENA APP to your smart phone to make it easy.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black