Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest thank you!!!

I want to post up my appreciation to Len, Lamont, MOGANG, Pitbull, family, friends, and anybody else who made this event so awesome! It gets better every year, and the community is better for it! THANK YOU ALL!!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Active Member CarolinaSpyderRyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Yeah

What he said.
    2014 RSS , Sunburst Yellow and Steel Black Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The MoGang continues to out-do themselves year after year. Thank you for a great event.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default My First SpyderFest

Just attended my FIRST Spyderfest last week. In spite of the weather it was a GREAT TIME. Looking forward to next year.

Spyder Garage

Being my first year, I learned how things go. Next year I will do a few things differently. All in All I had a great time. Thanks!
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Being my first year, I learned how things go. Next year I will do a few things differently. All in All I had a great time. Thanks!
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post

I agree. I had a great time, but there are definitely some idiosyncrasies associated with SpyderFest. Like waiting in line for some vendors. Get there early. Just because you think you are one of the first in line, doesn't mean you will be first to get your farkles installed. Sometimes it's all about who you know or who knows you. Also, if you plan on spending $500, bring $1000. You will easily double what you plan to spend...I probably walked around vendor village 200 times waiting on installs, seems like someone always got more of my money not a complaint, just a fact. They sell a lot of cool stuff there.

I didn't participate in most of the planned events. Next year I will make a concerted effort to do that. I was always out on rides with the group I rode there with having a blast. I'm sure we missed out on some other great events.

If you want something done at Pitbull (install, oil change, etc...), call them months in advance. Otherwise they will have your bike all day as a walk-in appointment. I got lucky and mine was there the one day we had bad weather.

Finally, definitely stay at the BWCH; very clean and great breakfast. Overall great hotel and Cruzr Joe and Shiela are awesome hosts (especially to newbies). Also, it's nice to have your bike parked right outside your room at night.
    Last edited by armyspydervet; 05-05-2016 at 02:53 PM.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6