Spyder Garage

Default Last fix before hitting the road. Front brake squeak was driving me crazy. Just start

This stuff did the trick. Works like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Default Last fix before hitting road. Front brake sqeak was driving me crazy.

I have an annoying squeak. It is rhythmic and does not change/go away when braking. It has to warm up, 10 miles maybe, before it starts and goes away when turning right only and comes right back when straightened out. Does not go away turning left. It is the right side. I took my compressor and blew the calipers free of dust but haven't been out to try. Does this sound like your squeak?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Myron Ah View Post
    I have an annoying squeak. It is rhythmic and does not change/go away when braking. It has to warm up, 10 miles maybe, before it starts and goes away when turning right only and comes right back when straightened out. Does not go away turning left. It is the right side. I took my compressor and blew the calipers free of dust but haven't been out to try. Does this sound like your squeak?
    Really hard to say. It certainly can't hurt anything to try some disc quiet on them.
    I would NOT try the stuff you can spray on that coats the discs... Tried that once... Could barely stop after doing it.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Works great got a bottle i use it on most brake jobs. Just ordered a set of front Galfers at MotoGP races from factory rep spaniard guy and he threw in a set of rears for same price since order fullfilled late! Wow on top of new general. RT 43 s what a ride sintered stop quick gonna go ahead replace the rear set this weekend.

Norm H Austin Tx
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White