Spyder Garage

Red face Long Island Can Am clubs?

Are there any Can Am riding clubs on long island? Second year with mine would like to ride with other folks

Spyder Garage

Wink Long Island needs one.

It looks like there are a few people from the island but not in any clubs that I see.
    I'm from West Hempstead. I just picked up a Rts. And I'm also looking to get together with some other owners/riders.

Saw this post recently : http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ht=long+island

Maybe a facebook page would help gather other riders.

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

i'm still waiting anyone who wants to start one can stop by my store in mineola & we can try to organize one

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Let's pick a time and place...

Why don't we set up a date and time to meet? A good central place is the new welcome center on the west bound LIE. We can head west or east from there.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

See the Poll posted by ZIP on this forum. There appears to be some interest. I can put you in touch with George Parry who is the President of Spyder Ryders of America and can assist you with the set up of a chapter in your area. Highly recommend this organization!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Question @pirate looks at

Hey Pirate looks at, what advantages are there in joining Spyder Ryders? Can you relay some pros and cons.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SRA

There really are no cons. It promotes a great sense of comarderie with in the spyrpder community. You have the benefit of joining a group of people that have a common interest, the Spyder, and of coming together with a group with different experiences. So someone in your group knows of a great ryde that you have never been on and they share the experience as a club ryde. We even get a discount from out local dealer on service, parts and accessories. You make friends you didn't have before as yiu are now joined by that common interest. The nice about SRA is they give you a basic structure and a model to build your chapter around, but they also provide the freedom to individualize your chapter, and I must say we have gained a great deal of respect from BRP, if you have followed my posts.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by maxummike View Post
    Are there any Can Am riding clubs on long island? Second year with mine would like to ride with other folks

Long island can am spyder owners on facebook . trying to organize.