Thread: Highway Pegs

Spyder Garage

Default Highway Pegs

I have a 2010 Spyder RT SM5, and I am wanting to get highway pegs for it. They are harder to find for the RT, and at a much higher price. But most you find online are for 2012's and above or 2011's and above. Is there a difference in the way they are put on? Not even really sure how they are attached when you don't have the boards. Any advice or suggestions?
    Thanks!
    2010 RT , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Lamonsters NVB pegs work on all RT's 2010-2013.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by finless View Post
    Lamonsters NVB pegs work on all RT's 2010-2013.

Bob

I have had these (same ones) on a 2012, 2013, 2014 and now a 2015, they work great on any year RT.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Also consider how long your legs are. Most highway pegs out the feet way outside from the floorboards. Since I'm short I needed something more inboard (closer to the Tupperware) and higher. I got the ones at Value Accessories.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Highway Pegs

I too got the Nvb from Lamontser with the web pegs. Go on easy by following the directions. I'm 6'0 tall and long legs. Work very well. When I really stretch my shoes will get bumped by the front wheels if I don't pull feet back but it is nice and the boards look neat. I also have rivco floorboards and heal toe shifter. this really adds to comfort. My size 13 feet can rest the heel on the boards and toes on the pegs for differing positions.