Spyder Garage

Default New SpyderLovers Sponsor-Dean from Evergreen Rider

I met Dean in Quebec for an owners meet and this guy is the real deal. He's put his story together and is well worth checking out. Hope you do well with your book.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I met Dean in Quebec for an owners meet and this guy is the real deal. He's put his story together and is well worth checking out. Hope you do well with your book.

Hey Lamont,

Thanks for the note and support on this Lamont!

Been a Spyder Lover member of this forum since 2009. I recall the meet in Magog Quebec very well - a great ride to/from, a fantastic opportunity to connect and ride with so many great Spyder Lovers and friends.

Here is the forward a friend has provided after their read my Evergreen Rider book:

The Evergreen Rider - Newfoundland By Motorcycle. Through All Seasons, Through All Weather is a short select collection of photographs and accompanied short narratives of Dean's (groundeffect's) most memorable moments from the road. His heartfelt poetic words and colourful photography highlights his passion for finding faith in the landscape, capturing adventures of how he traveled solely by Spyder to rediscover his homeland. An accomplished motorcycle instructor, rider and contributor to the adventure community, Dean rode over 100,000KM in five years. From errand runs, commuting and adventure touring, through all seasons, through all weather across Newfoundland. The 70 hi-quality stunning photographs, 3200 vivid words, captivating descriptions across 80 pages make you feel like your right in the adventure.

I'll start another post with more details on the book my experience as a Spyder Lover since 2009, excerpts, the goal of the Evergreen Rider Photobook, the adventure of riding through all seasons and all weather for everyday for 5 years, photography's, and more.

Thanks for your support - Happy Spyder Riding and Spyder reading!
    Dean (groundeffect) - The Evergreen Rider

UPDATE: Evergreen Rider Spyder Book Thread here: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-All-Weather**
    Last edited by groundeffect; 04-21-2016 at 09:46 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome. ..

As a new sponsor to this site. Will have to check it out but sounds great.... thanks for bringing him on board Lamont..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default “THERE’S NO ADVENTURE IN WAITING !!”

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

Thanks Lamont!

Thought I’d share this video overview of the Evergreen Rider Spyder Book:

“THERE’S NO ADVENTURE IN WAITING !!”

A quick hands-on look at the Evergreen Rider book emphasizing one of the underlying themes in the writing - getting up, getting out and keep moving. After all, there's no adventure in waiting!