Spyder Garage

Default New to Tucson area

My wife and I are new to the Tucson area, actually Sahuarita. We have seen a number of Spyders on the roads and would love to get together on some Rydes and meet some new friends. We built some great friendships with our previous riding group back in Wisconsin and would love to do the same here.

Jeff

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jwenzen View Post
    My wife and I are new to the Tucson area, actually Sahuarita. We have seen a number of Spyders on the roads and would love to get together on some Rydes and meet some new friends. We built some great friendships with our previous riding group back in Wisconsin and would love to do the same here.

Jeff
    PM your Phone number and we will call you when we return from Spyderfest. We have a large group of Spyder Ryders here in Tucson and Sierra Vista.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome ....

You can check the upper left of the home page for groups and clubs but if you get in touch with Jack you will be covered....enjoy the all year ryding and the awesome place you will see....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear you made the southwestern transition! We also hail from the "Frozen Tundra". I come from the Waupaca area, my husband was born and raised in the New Berlin area. Now we live down in Tombstone. Like Jack said we have a good size group that includes the Tucson area and Sierra Vista area. (Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders) We also have gotten together with the Spyder ryders in Phoenix. (Spyder Ryders of the Southwest)

We are getting together at the Tucson Speedway this Saturday 4-23 at about 5:30. (11955 S. Harrison Rd. Tucson) We have VIP parking up front, free admission tickets to the races, we will be the intermission entertainment and will be taking the track, possibly being the "pace car", and some other surprises. So if your free and would like to come spend some time with us we'd love to meet you. Our group also has monthly rides and some impromptu rides. If you would like you can pm me your email and I can put you on our group list. Hope to see you Saturday, Cindy

2016 F3-L Special Series Triple Black
    August 25, 2016

2014 ST-Limited
    July 2, 2014

"Just going down that long lonesome highway" and now REALLY loving every minute!!

Spyder Garage

hope to meet up with you this fall. Started packing today for our trip back north. (My neighbor says the grass needs mowed)
    Cindy, sorry I have to miss the Speedway adventure. Sounds like fun.
    Hope you all have a safe summer.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888