Spyder Garage

Default NICK CARO MEETS TATT2R

nick caro drove up from conn. to get tattooed ...this man is hardcore that is a 3 hour drive it's a brisk 32 degrees ....
    and i took this picture no photoshop he drives from conn to NY everyday ...and his spyder shows it ...
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...1&d=1235864363
    and yes he is a hell of a nice guy...
    doesnt hold down his chinese food well though
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    nick caro drove up from conn. to get tattooed ...this man is hardcore that is a 3 hour drive it's a brisk 32 degrees ....
    and i took this picture no photoshop he drives from conn to NY everyday ...and his spyder shows it ...
    Awesome did he get a Tat sorry about the lunch Nick.
    Last edited by Roaddog2; 03-01-2009 at 09:34 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    Cool!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Was thinkin about ridin to Daytona from northern MN. Its 20 below in the am here now. Just put on Ind. 7 windshield and heated Corbin seat,along with 4inch risers and Givi bags, wish I had heated hand grips.... Almost 1800 mile trip, tough call.. Was supposed to have bike hauled but truck cancelled this week....

Spyder Garage

Default You meet the nicest people....

I got there way ahead of schedule so I went for lunch at one of the local Chinese restaurants. After asking the waiter for hot oil in my wonton soup, he sells me on the idea of some specially hot dish that the "guest chef", who is only here for one more day and is also his favorite meal...

wtf, "Bring it on" I says to the guy.

I should have known something was wrong when the waiter and the hostess both stood by as I took the first bite. As I lifted the fork, the hostess assures me that if I don't like it, I do not have to pay for it and they will make a new dish for me.

All seemed well.. for a while at least. Then the rush of endorphins and the spice just did not get along...

The second we were done, I walked to the bathroom and called Ralph on the big white telephone.

Years ago, Honda had a campaign and the tag line was;
    "You meet the nicest people on a Honda"

To this day, everyone involved in my "Spyder World" has proven to be reliable, honest and a pleasure. Jamie is no different. I had a great time going up there and look forward to doing it again.

Yeah, we are both Spyder owners, but we would have never met without this board.

So, without getting to sentimental here. I would also like to thank everyone here for their involvement.

Lamont, hope you are having a good time down in FL!

Spyder Garage

the artist at work

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nickcaro View Post
    the artist at work
    Cool, action photos!

What was the deal with that Chinese food, just super spicy?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jake007 View Post
    Was thinkin about ridin to Daytona from northern MN. Its 20 below in the am here now. Just put on Ind. 7 windshield and heated Corbin seat,along with 4inch risers and Givi bags, wish I had heated hand grips.... Almost 1800 mile trip, tough call.. Was supposed to have bike hauled but truck cancelled this week....

I'm also in MN I ride wear the Gerbing Jacket liner and gloves - they are great! Must say tho that I've only ridden as low as 40 degrees - highly recommend them. My husband has the heated grips on his NOT - he's still a Harley guy - he says he'd go to heated gloves instead. Stay warm
    Last edited by SpyderDeb; 03-01-2009 at 02:08 PM.

Spyder Garage

the artist at work
    That doesn't look like no spyder to me .... where are them legs?
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I got there way ahead of schedule so I went for lunch at one of the local Chinese restaurants. After asking the waiter for hot oil in my wonton soup, he sells me on the idea of some specially hot dish that the "guest chef", who is only here for one more day and is also his favorite meal...

wtf, "Bring it on" I says to the guy.

I should have known something was wrong when the waiter and the hostess both stood by as I took the first bite. As I lifted the fork, the hostess assures me that if I don't like it, I do not have to pay for it and they will make a new dish for me.

All seemed well.. for a while at least. Then the rush of endorphins and the spice just did not get along...

The second we were done, I walked to the bathroom and called Ralph on the big white telephone.

Years ago, Honda had a campaign and the tag line was;
    "You meet the nicest people on a Honda"

To this day, everyone involved in my "Spyder World" has proven to be reliable, honest and a pleasure. Jamie is no different. I had a great time going up there and look forward to doing it again.

Yeah, we are both Spyder owners, but we would have never met without this board.

So, without getting to sentimental here. I would also like to thank everyone here for their involvement.

Lamont, hope you are having a good time down in FL!
    Yeah, that would've been my "pause and reflect" moment...