Spyder Garage

Default F3 T/Limited sales

Just trying to figure out if the sales of the New F3 T & Limited are pretty good everywhere or just here. I stopped at a dealer that I never been to before on Saturday. Lots of dealers close by but I decided to go Hanover Pa and check out a different place. 2 hours away. They had almost sold there entire inventory of F3 T's & Limited's. By the way that was April 15th in the North east. They had 2 Limited's left. Called back today to ask a question and oh they have one left now. Sold one today.

Is this what everyone else is seeing or is it just this particular dealer? They did tell me they had severely underestimated the sales of these two models. They also said that the RT was always there best seller until now!

Just curious if these models are going to be hard to find later in the year.
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited Steel Black Metallic
    Lamonster approved LED Headlights
    Lamonsters LED Fog lights
    BRP Driver & Passenger backrest
    BRP Trailer Hitch
    Shamrock Black & Polished
    Signature light
    Elka front shock's
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Dual Power outlets
    Garmin 590 GPS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Try not to fall for that old dealer play.

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just reading through this forum, BRP is selling A LOT of 2016 F3s (me being one). I almost purchased from Motorsports Inc, but they didn't have the one in stock I wanted. I will definitely use them for service. They have the cheapest rates around PA, DC, and Northern VA.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

They seem to be selling good in Florida from what I've seen. The dealer I
    got mine from as of Saturday only had one left on the showroom floor.
    I don't know if they have anymore in the warehouse or on the way.
    Toby
    2020 RTL

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have no specific data, but they do seem to be really popular. But it may also be the dealers you're looking at didn't want to floor-plan so many and they underestimated what they could sell of that particular model. I think Len's got gobs of them.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    Try not to fall for that old dealer play.
    Not all dealers are bad! I went to this particular dealer due the positive feedback here on SL and a friend that I ride with just purchased a Polaris 4 wheeler from them and had nothing but good feedback also.
    BRP Trailer Hitch
    Signature light
    Elka front shock's
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Dual Power outlets
    Garmin 590 GPS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by armyspydervet View Post
    Just reading through this forum, BRP is selling A LOT of 2016 F3s (me being one). I almost purchased from Motorsports Inc, but they didn't have the one in stock I wanted. I will definitely use them for service. They have the cheapest rates around PA, DC, and Northern VA.
    They do have the one I think I want! It is in the crate and is supposed to be the last one they have in stock. I have not personally seen a Steel Black F3 Limited at any dealer so far. They are going to bust It out of the crate and hold it until Friday until I have a chance to see it.
    BRP Trailer Hitch
    Signature light
    Elka front shock's
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Dual Power outlets
    Garmin 590 GPS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 900Dave View Post
    Just trying to figure out if the sales of the New F3 T & Limited are pretty good everywhere or just here. I stopped at a dealer that I never been to before on Saturday. Lots of dealers close by but I decided to go Hanover Pa and check out a different place. 2 hours away. They had almost sold there entire inventory of F3 T's & Limited's. By the way that was April 15th in the North east. They had 2 Limited's left. Called back today to ask a question and oh they have one left now. Sold one today.

Is this what everyone else is seeing or is it just this particular dealer? They did tell me they had severely underestimated the sales of these two models. They also said that the RT was always there best seller until now!

Just curious if these models are going to be hard to find later in the year.
    Picked up our F 3 T today and was told they are scarce here around Reno / Sacramento . Was going to order one last Saturday and this sexy red was on the Showroom floor with no more coming in .... sooo she is ours I do think they will sell out this model , just that good looking of a beast . Purr

Spyder Garage

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by spyderpagan View Post
    Picked up our F 3 T today and was told they are scarce here around Reno / Sacramento . Was going to order one last Saturday and this sexy red was on the Showroom floor with no more coming in .... sooo she is ours I do think they will sell out this model , just that good looking of a beast . Purr
    That is why I started this thread. I was going to wait until fall when BRP started the discounts, BUUT after seeing the sales we felt there would not be a fall discount on the very few F3T/Limited that are left.

And Motorsportsinc made me a deal that was better than I expected. It is also the very last one they have in stock and in the color that I want.
    BRP Trailer Hitch
    Signature light
    Elka front shock's
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Dual Power outlets
    Garmin 590 GPS

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The sales for the T and Limited versions of the F3 is going to be very high for the 2016's. Baggers are very popular right now
    Current
    2016 Can Am F3T Special Series
    2015 Can Am Renegade 1000 X XC
    2011 Can Am Outlander 800R X XC
    Previous
    2012 Can Am RS SE5

Spyder Garage

That is why I started this thread. I was going to wait until fall when BRP started the discounts, BUUT after seeing the sales we felt there would not be a fall discount on the very few F3T/Limited that are left.

And Motorsportsinc made me a deal that was better than I expected. It is also the very last one they have in stock and in the color that I want.
    Dave: You're gonna LOVE the F3....I traded in my 2013 ST-L on an F3, but the S model...the T-L's even better!
    jb
    John B.
    Current ride: 2020 Spyder RT-s Petrol Metallic Blue dark with OEM top case

Spyder Garage

When I visited the factory in 2014. I learned a few things. Spyder production does not end until sometime in June. Spyders are not batch built. Any model can be built at any time using the same assembly line. When I was there they were only building dealer orders. So it happened to be all RT's on the line with only one RS and no ST's. F3 did not exist yet. The RT's being built were almost all Limited's.

So I would think unless something has changed. Your dealer can still order what model you want. If you really want it.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

How about a picture or three?

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    How about a picture or three?
    There will be pictures next week when It is ready to be picked up. I finalize the deal Friday and I hope to pick up the following Wednesday 4/27.
    BRP Trailer Hitch
    Signature light
    Elka front shock's
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Dual Power outlets
    Garmin 590 GPS

Spyder Garage

When I bought my 2014 RT-S around March, I did so with some regret "knowing" they would drop 4K near the end of year. They didn't, and I felt better about my purchase. Year end specials are for what they can't sell out, so don't expect to have them if they are in short supply. Besides, I doubt there will be any significant changes next year to those models.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I don't think anyone, especially BRP, was prepared for how popular the F3T platform, and all variations, was going to be. So year-end rebates may not be as prevalent because there might not be many leftover. And if there are the shipping cost of getting one sent, if it's found, will cut into any rebate there could have been. Rebates only work for stock on the floor taking up room. Dealers and manufacturers have little interest in us getting the best price.

Next year is a safe gamble because they will almost assuredly increase production, based on this year's demand, and have a surplus. So rebate hunting will be a good bet in '18 on a '17 F3T. So... F*ck waiting that long! Lol You made a good choice.

Glad you started this thread. It makes for some good conversation!