Spyder Garage

Question Highway Pegs on stock Floortboards?

I'm missing having a place to rest my foot forward on my F3 with the floorboards. The floorboards are very nice and gives me options, but am trying to figure out if and how I can add highway pegs. Continuing to search the web. Wondering if any of you have tackled this and what you did?

thanks all!
    Derek

2016 F3 Limited - Triple Black Atlanta

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dsvogel View Post
    I'm missing having a place to rest my foot forward on my F3 with the floorboards. The floorboards are very nice and gives me options, but am trying to figure out if and how I can add highway pegs. Continuing to search the web. Wondering if any of you have tackled this and what you did?

thanks all!
    Derek
    I have my foot controls in the forward position, which is like having highway pegs.

John

Spyder Garage

Default Not really helpful, but...

That's why I didn't get the floorboards.

With the OEM pegs, you have at least 3 foot positions available. I also installed LaMonster's "3rd Peg" and when I put my foot on those, it is not unlike riding an RS or a "crotch rocket"...the real nice thing is that it is yet another option for foot placement which, as we all know, is great when doing significant miles.

If I were you, I'd find someone who wants the floorboards, sell them, and reinstall the original OEM (not unlike what I did when I realized how bad the Blue Ridge w/s was and moved to the Madstad.)

Just a thought...
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5