Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Since this engines get sooooo hot, It would be nice to replace them with heat resistant hoses! Who knows what b r p used? Have a 13 rts but I'm going to replace mines! Better safe than sorry!

Spyder Garage

My wife's 2012 Spyder RT Limited started doing the same thing last Friday. We just bought it last Thursday. It only had 1800 miles on it. Yesterday I and a friend took off all the side covers and replaced the battery, fuel filter and spark plugs. We just got back from a 70 mile ride and it is still doing it. She was able to manually downshift and keep the rpm's up most of the time. But it still stalled out a few times. The dealer I bought it from is 400 miles away. There are no check engine icons showing. I am going to call the dealer tomorrow.
    2011 RT Limited SE5 , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the pictures. I took the side panels off again & replaced both map sensor vacuum lines (even though only was cracked). Put it all back together and my wife and I went for a ride. We just got back and everything is working again. It is down shifting automatically and did not stall out. Thanks again.
    2011 RT Limited SE5 , Pearl White