Thread: Spyder ST Grips

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder ST Grips

Hello Spyder peeps, I just got a 2013 Spyder ST and I am looking for different larger grips. I tried Kuyrakyn but they only make them for the RS model. any Ideas as to where I can go? Thank you in advance.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Hand Grips

I recently purchased The Foam grips from Spiderpops for my STS and they are super easy to install and they make the grip bigger and more comfortable to hang on too.
    2013 STS , OEM Circuit Yellow

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fetermel View Post
    I recently purchased The Foam grips from Spiderpops for my STS and they are super easy to install and they make the grip bigger and more comfortable to hang on too.
    I have them, too. Probably the best $14 I've spent in Farkles so far.

Spyder Garage

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by fetermel View Post

Just wanted to say thank you for the lead on www.SPYDERPOPS.com great site. Ordered my new foam grips and a few other things as well

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I put a pair of Grip Buddies on my ST, they are neoprene and increase the diameter and are very comfortable, I think they are around $29 a pair. These install over stock grips.
    Website is www.pirateslair.com.

Spyder Garage

Kuryakyn ISO Grips for 7/8 inch bars will work. The left grip was easy for me the right a real PITA. Search for ISO grip installs. Some folks say real easy....me not so. Be prepared to fight the throttle return spring. It tends to slip out and takes a little engineering to get it to stay in place. Something I didn't succeed at but have learned to deal with it.