Spyder Garage

Default Looking for Ryders near Dandridge - East Tennessee - New to the Area!

Hello all!

My husband and I moved to Dandridge in October from WI, and we have not found any spyder riding groups close to us.

I have seen a few spyders in town and would love to get together and do some riding with anyone who is willing. We love taking little trips down the back roads, because the straightest road in this area is curvier than most of the curvy roads were in WI

I would love to get together with riders from Dandridge, Morristown, White Pines and other areas close to Dandridge.
    Would prefer not to ride an hour before even meeting up with a group to start our ride.
    They say its about the journey, and not the destination, but I say it is about both!

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

.....I know for a fact there are at least 15 people on Spyderlovers alone who live in Knoxville which 32 miles S / W of you.......Check for the list of people in the area.................Mike

Spyder Garage

It's a little over an hour away, but there's this - http://spyderadventures.com/
    '15 RTS

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Looking for 3 wheel junkies

I would love to get together and ride my friend and ride everyday We are just 1 county away you say when

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Looking for 3 wheel junkies

My Can Am is American Pride 2012 was pearl white to start

Spyder Garage

I live in Morristown you can contact me at. wormie@lcs.net

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
    Hello all!

My husband and I moved to Dandridge in October from WI, and we have not found any spyder riding groups close to us.

I have seen a few spyders in town and would love to get together and do some riding with anyone who is willing. We love taking little trips down the back roads, because the straightest road in this area is curvier than most of the curvy roads were in WI

I would love to get together with riders from Dandridge, Morristown, White Pines and other areas close to Dandridge.
    Would prefer not to ride an hour before even meeting up with a group to start our ride.

Spyder Garage

Wife and I both ride F3’s and are in Hancock County just north of Morristown. Contact my wife @ shorthorse13@gmail.com
    SpYderman