Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Need your opinion on this subject!

Ok back in September I paid some company "won't say the name yet" to custom my foot pegs. I figure it'll take a little time, but here the situtation. Three to four weeks ago to find the status of the order it took several emails and phone call before he finally answered me, when he did said it going to be ship this Friday as promise. Gotten excited start checking the mail no sign of the package week later call back, stated it didn't get ship but should be out this week "now this is a week ago after several phone calls and emails". No package again, now I wanted this install before bike week after all this order was made and paid back in September. Should I be more understanding and not upset to be more patient and wait it out. Or Should I start SCREAMING for results.

My patient is very thin especially after two promises. I've called four to five times this week and emailed three to four time after the calls. I am at the point there is nothing I can do it's already paid and he has several sample part to cast the part with it. Plus he has my stock rims was going to see if it's possible to make custom rims. I am starting to get deep into my pocket with the extra parts, shipping, and not to forget the money for his service that hasn't been recieved . What would you guys do?

Thanks for letting me steam...

One thing I thought about have eveybody call his toll free number to yell at him for me since he won't answer "screening his calls" or everyone fill his email box up . I know two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't want to bad mouth anyone but one thing that aggravates me is don't call back or reply emails. It would been one thing if I didn't spend any money or parts and if he doesn't want the business but he been paid and has my parts "Spares" the least he can do let me know the status right?

LC

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I would go to his house and kidnap his dog

JK - I would be PO'd - I would call him everyday until he gets you your parts

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by brutus450 View Post

Could ya do it for me LOL he in New Jersey you're in New York Right and I am in Florida....

PhotoShop Master
    Spyder Garage

we cant e-mail him if we dont know who it is ?????and if someone is doing you wrong the members of this site should know so we dont get into same situation

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

If you paid for the service with a credit card at least you might contact them to get your money back in case he doesn't follow through with promises.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    we cant e-mail him if we dont know who it is ?????and if someone is doing you wrong the members of this site should know so we dont get into same situation
    Well like I said I don't like bad mouthing anyone, I know sometimes I get busy also. But the website is www.xoprodox.com I gotten the grips and first parts was speedy and more then satifactory. It just this time has gotten out of hands of not returning calls or emails. But I was really looking forward to go to Daytona with the pegs on it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by redspyderlady View Post
    If you paid for the service with a credit card at least you might contact them to get your money back in case he doesn't follow through with promises.
    I did pay with Credit card, but what is the time limit since September is quite some time a way... I will have to go to the bank more aggravation.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Never heard of them, but I'll be sure not to try them out.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

that is whats wrong with business and people these days. Dont make promises or tell someone that you are going to do something and not follow through. If you cant make a dead line for someone or something the atleast have the common curtisey to make a phone call.

Out of work Member
    Spyder Garage

Default not good

Ahhhhh

I just tried to send them an email----asking when they were going to ship your order.
    Well their email is no longer working.
    You may have more problems ????

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post

Spyder Garage

First thing I would do is call your Credit Card company. Some will go 6 months on a situation like this. Can't hurt.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default That sucks

Oh Yeah! Contact that credit card co. right away. Years ago I ordered a $400 car cover. After months and months of waiting. I got a hold of my credit card co and got all my money back. Credit Card immediately credited my account. Investigated the transaction and after a couple months, closed the file. Really sorry to hear about your situation though. Keep us updated will ya?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmwgene View Post
    Ahhhhh

I just tried to send them an email----asking when they were going to ship your order.
    Well their email is no longer working.
    You may have more problems ????
    If you click the link on the contact from the website you have to change the word at to @ because the link is off. or just type in the email address otherwise it'll bounce back.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by brutus450 View Post

Leave the poor dog along kidnap the cat.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gjco View Post
    that is whats wrong with business and people these days. Dont make promises or tell someone that you are going to do something and not follow through. If you cant make a dead line for someone or something the atleast have the common curtisey to make a phone call.

MM

Registered Users
    Belle Center Ohio summer/ DeLand FL. winter
    Spyder Garage

Default Not Good

I think you should tell us who it is so we don't make the same mistake.
    I have a hunch who it is and it don't suprise me. If you think back they have been mention on here before.wildwillie

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cundiffla View Post
    I did pay with Credit card, but what is the time limit since September is quite some time a way... I will have to go to the bank more aggravation.
    If you used a credit card (not a debit or check card) You have up to 180 days from the time of transaction for a non-face to face transaction dispute. You are getting close.....Hope this helps.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cundiffla View Post
    Only takes one phone call.
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS

Spyder Garage

I am in that area almost every weekend. I'll drive over and see if they are still there. I google mapped it to see where in NJ they were. If you do that a list of businesses appear for that address but no xoprodox. I'll check it out for you and let you know. john

Just for the record, I haven't bought a spyder yet, but I might be close.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Frig View Post
    I am in that area almost every weekend. I'll drive over and see if they are still there. I google mapped it to see where in NJ they were. If you do that a list of businesses appear for that address but no xoprodox. I'll check it out for you and let you know. john

Just for the record, I haven't bought a spyder yet, but I might be close.
    The address is listed on the website www.xoprodox.com

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This is a problem that happens a lot on R/C websites. Several things people have done is send someone by the address to check it out, call the police in that area and send them by, contact the internet fraud portion of the FBI, contact the postoffice for fraud if it involves U.S. mail transaction. Sending people by and sending the police by has been very effective. Gather up all the emails and phone calls, receipts/transactions, document all the conversations, make a list of items he has and/or owes you.
    Last edited by AMTJIM; 02-25-2009 at 06:22 PM.
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well everyone I thank you for letting me steam out... I needed that.... He did called today and left a message stating he doesn't have access to email, and his phone isn't working. He appoloigzed and is going to make it right. Unfortunely the peg will not be ready for my Saturday trip to Daytona. So another day to show and tell. I am look forward to meeting all those that will be there Saturday!

Well I will keep everyone posted with updates and again thanks for the ear and let me know I would be the only one gone insane with same issue.

Thanks Again,
    Larry

Spyder Garage

This is Wierd. I ordered the CAN-AM Spyder Web Grips last week and received them today. The have them marked "Show Use Only", but for what reason, I don't know. I wasn't sure how they went on and called, got an answer to my questions. He mentioned that he had been working with "Cundiffla" to make the adaption on the grips which works very well. He also mentioned that he was working on a footpeg project also, but was having trouble with this. I had never heard of them before nor was I aware of this forum until I typed in Xoprodox under search. If I had read this forum previously, I am sure I would not have ordered the grips, but they are fantastic in my opinion. I hope you get you problems worked out.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HD2CANAM View Post
    This is Wierd. I ordered the CAN-AM Spyder Web Grips last week and received them today. The have them marked "Show Use Only", but for what reason, I don't know. I wasn't sure how they went on and called, got an answer to my questions. He mentioned that he had been working with "Cundiffla" to make the adaption on the grips which works very well. He also mentioned that he was working on a footpeg project also, but was having trouble with this. I had never heard of them before nor was I aware of this forum until I typed in Xoprodox under search. If I had read this forum previously, I am sure I would not have ordered the grips, but they are fantastic in my opinion. I hope you get you problems worked out.
    When Alex and I first started my project it started with the Grips, he was very responsive, always returned calls, and had a very excited attaditude towards working things out. In fact the grip from time I ordered to actually recieving the grip took only about a week. I still say buy from him but I just don't understand the problem now. He doesn't return emails, calls, whatever I just wanted to know the status of the foot pegs. This week alone I've called six times, yesterday and today was four of them. Not one call back. Two weeks ago he was doing really well in returning calls. There are some good weeks and mostly bad weeks trying to get information. I have invested quite a bit of money to ship parts and buy spare part so he can duplicate them. I guess I am just too trustworthy of people! But what am I to do? Anyway by all means I am not saying don't buy from him, just make aware then can be issues. Thanks for showing your grips they are very Cool!

- Larry