Spyder Garage

Default Cross country trip

Hi all,
    I am looking for some support / help for a TransAmerican Parkinson's Awareness Trip. I'll be leaving from Rhode Island on April 24th, destination Spyderfest. At the end of Spyderfest, I'll be heading to North GA to start the trip. If anyone can offer help of any kind, be it a workshop to an overnight stay, please reply with the city or town in any of the following states. The states in the approximate order are:
    RI, CT, LOWER NY, PA, OHIO, IND, ILL, MO, TENN, GA, ALA, MISS, LA, ARK, KAN, OKLA, TEXAS, NM, ARIZ, NEV, CAL, ORE, UTAH (upper), IDAHO, WYO, MONT (lower), S. DAK (sturgis area), COLO, KAN, MO (upper), IOWA, WIS, MICH, OHIO, PA, NY, VT, MASS.
    Thank you,
    Steve Moore

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you need a place around Kansas City, MO, you are welcome to stay at The House of Kingfish. You will need to enjoy my two dogs and the cats. There is also a stall in the garage. We are in Lee's Summit on the SE side of KC.

Spyder Garage

It might be handy if you gave an idea of what route you are following. I am close to I10, but if you are going through Texas on I40 I won't be much use to you.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

On the mission not to add a challenge but you may get extra enjoyment & achievements with. http://www.ironbutt.com/about/defaul...6446705:ohyea:

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Ghost View Post
    It might be handy if you gave an idea of what route you are following. I am close to I10, but if you are going through Texas on I40 I won't be much use to you.
    Since the route is almost all two lane and about 14,000 miles, trying to post it here would be impossible. Your info was just right, it let me know how far you are from my route. But, routes can change at any time.
    Thanks,
    Greenhorse

Spyder Garage

Default Let's see....

If you give me the california route....eg coming in from the south... we are in San Diego and will host you and have a full shop if you need to do any work on the ryde..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhorse View Post
    Hi all,
    I am looking for some support / help for a TransAmerican Parkinson's Awareness Trip. I'll be leaving from Rhode Island on April 24th, destination Spyderfest. At the end of Spyderfest, I'll be heading to North GA to start the trip. If anyone can offer help of any kind, be it a workshop to an overnight stay, please reply with the city or town in any of the following states. The states in the approximate order are:
    RI, CT, LOWER NY, PA, OHIO, IND, ILL, MO, TENN, GA, ALA, MISS, LA, ARK, KAN, OKLA, TEXAS, NM, ARIZ, NEV, CAL, ORE, UTAH (upper), IDAHO, WYO, MONT (lower), S. DAK (sturgis area), COLO, KAN, MO (upper), IOWA, WIS, MICH, OHIO, PA, NY, VT, MASS.
    Thank you,
    Steve Moore
    Depending on when you'll be in the Sturgis area, I can probably put you up for a night. I live about 19 miles E of Sturgis.
    Bob S

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GOZFST View Post
    Depending on when you'll be in the Sturgis area, I can probably put you up for a night. I live about 19 miles E of Sturgis.
    Bob,
    Thanks, I'll put your info in the plan book.
    Steve

Spyder Garage

If your trip takes you into the greater Little Rock (actually Bryant) Arkansas area, give me a shout and if we will be in town we would be happy to put you up for a night and might even feed you a good home cooked meal.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Cross country trip

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    If your trip takes you into the greater Little Rock (actually Bryant) Arkansas area, give me a shout and if we will be in town we would be happy to put you up for a night and might even feed you a good home cooked meal.

Cruzr Joe
    Joe, I presume?,
    That would be nice of you. I will be close to you. If you would PM me with how to contact you, I'll be sure to stop by. Although I plan on attending Spyderfest, I have to spend a couple of weeks in north GA before resuming my trip.

Thanks,
    Steve Moore
    401-290-8337

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kngfsh27 View Post
    If you need a place around Kansas City, MO, you are welcome to stay at The House of Kingfish. You will need to enjoy my two dogs and the cats. There is also a stall in the garage. We are in Lee's Summit on the SE side of KC.
    Kingfish,
    My route takes me very close to Lee's Summit. I would be happy to take you up on your kind offer. If you could PM me how to contact you, that would help. My route is not a straight one across the country and back, but rather up and down as I go west and then east again. Kansas City is on the return leg of the trip, a couple of months from now.

Thanks,
    Steve

Spyder Garage

If you are anyway close to Waterloo, Iowa we would be glad to offer assistance or a place to stay. We will be at Spyderfest at the Best Western. We will try to look for you at SF.
    2013 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
    2017 Honda Pilot
    2018 Maverick Trail 1000 DPS
    2015 RTS SE6 Intense Red Pearl
    2014 35' Keystone Fuzion Impact Toyhauler
    Ultimate Seats passenger backrest, Adjustable wind deflectors, Minitrailer USA trailer, Can Am driver backrest, Corbin passenger armrests, after market hitch, DIY bump skid, LED turn indicaters, cup holders, frunk decal stripes, DIY GPS mount, DIY Gopro dash mount, aux 12v & USB outlets, DIY belt rock shield, BajaRon swaybar, frunk 12v outlet

Spyder Garage

Default Las Vegas

If you get out our way, call. If we are home, you are welcome to stay with us. Come see us at Spyderfest. We can discuss dates. Must like dogs! We'll be busy Squaring away Spyders, but stop by to meet us. Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Cross. Country trip

Bump