Calling all Spyders, from Douglas, AZ to Phoenix, AZ and points in between: Start Your Engines!! Mark your calendar!

Yes that’s right, clean 'em up, rev ‘em up, light ‘em up!! Let’s hit the raceway! I am sending out a special request for a “Show of Force” of Spyders.

Where: Tucson Speedway 11955 Harrison Road (just off of Houghton and I-10 in Tucson)
When: April 23rd, 2016
Time: Approximately 6:00 PM to ?? (note time change)
WHAT??: We may have the honor as playing the Pace Car at the races. This has not been confirmed and will be determined later. We will have the honor of “taking the track” during the intermission around 8:00PM. No we can’t actually “race” but hey we can pretend real good!! Let’s show ‘em what we got!! Come on out and join the fun and lets just play. And as a pass time watch a few races.
VIP parking: we will have a roped off section in the parking lot up by the entrance. We will not be able to park in the concourse.
Meeting site: will be at the parking area.
Entrance fee: will be at a reduced rate for Spyder Ryders…..I also heard that there may be some free passes given out….this too is pending.
Food and refreshments: There are concession stands on site.

As a side note many of us will be staying in Tucson for the night. There is no host hotel so lodging will be your choice.

That evening we will also be raffling off the CGX2 Cyclopsgear Action Camera valued at $299.99. This is similar to the GoPro camera. The CGX2 comes with helmet and bike mounting attachments, a wrist band remote control, water proof and dust proof case, and is set up for WiFi. Tickets for the raffle will be available during the evening, $10.00 each or 2 for $15.00. The drawing will be at the end of the races. You do not need to be present for the drawing. I am getting names and phone numbers and the winner will be notified by phone…..unless you are present at the drawing. Any proceeds after the cost will go to the Southern Arizona Spyder Ryder group for future raffles, events, etc.

So come on out and join the fun!! See you in a few weeks,

Cindy