Spyder Garage

Default Custom Dynamics Dual Converter Issues

I am trying to install the Dual converter on my 2015 Can Am Spyder. I have already added the HMT brake light and the magic strobe flasher and they both work fine. I have since ordered and wanted to add the dual converter. I am having trouble installing this as the instructions that I have do not have the magic strobe installed. I have wired it as shown and i have switched red and orange. I can get either the running light to work or the brake likes. Strange enough if i get the brake likes flashing like they are supposed to do, when i turn it on they stop flashing. Is there a wiring diagram or can someone explain how to wire the dual converter into the existing setup?

2017 Can Am Spyder F3-Limited

Lamonster front fender LED light kit, Madstad adjustable windshield, Lidlox Helmet Lock, Techmount phone mount

Previous 2015 Can Am Spyder RT-SE6

Bajaron Sway Bar w/links, Rivco Dual trunk mounted flag poles, Custom Dynamics Long Amber Brightsides, Custom Dynamics Long Red Brightsides, Custom Dynamics LED RT HMT Brake Light w/Magic Strobes Brake Light Flasher, Techmount phone mount

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jephillips44 View Post
    I am trying to install the Dual converter on my 2015 Can Am Spyder. I have already added the HMT brake light and the magic strobe flasher and they both work fine. I have since ordered and wanted to add the dual converter. I am having trouble installing this as the instructions that I have do not have the magic strobe installed. I have wired it as shown and i have switched red and orange. I can get either the running light to work or the brake likes. Strange enough if i get the brake likes flashing like they are supposed to do, when i turn it on they stop flashing. Is there a wiring diagram or can someone explain how to wire the dual converter into the existing setup?
    Call custom dynamics, they're pretty good helping out with installation problems! Also you can check YouTube! Look for Bob Finless videos! He's pretty good on that! Sorry I can't help you on that!
    Last edited by lou49; 04-02-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Spyder Garage

That's a starting point. I did call and they told me what to try and it didn't work. I will call back after I check out videos

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2017 Can Am Spyder F3-Limited

Lamonster front fender LED light kit, Madstad adjustable windshield, Lidlox Helmet Lock, Techmount phone mount

Previous 2015 Can Am Spyder RT-SE6

Bajaron Sway Bar w/links, Rivco Dual trunk mounted flag poles, Custom Dynamics Long Amber Brightsides, Custom Dynamics Long Red Brightsides, Custom Dynamics LED RT HMT Brake Light w/Magic Strobes Brake Light Flasher, Techmount phone mount