Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wings2fly View Post
    Stop with all the links you post your making me buy things.
    Do you know of a mount that has a GPS and phone with GPS? My GPS is a 590 LM so 5 inches wide
    Wow, you have Zumo 590 LM? That is the top of the line GPS for a motorcycle. The 2015 RT Limited comes with it. Here are a couple of choices.

1. Your dealer may be able to mount it for you. The harness for that GPS is the same one BRP sells for the Limited with an extra bracket to fit on the center of the handlebars. If you already have the harness, hopefully they can do that without asking you to buy another one.

2. Give JT,s Spyder Store a look. He sells an accessory mounting bar for up on top of the glare shield, which is a better location for a GPS anyway. He also sells all sorts of accessories for it and can probably fix you up with some ideas. He has his phone number at the top of his web site. I use his mount with a TechGripper installed on it for my phone. (He sells an adapter for the TechGripper., that enables you to use it with a RAM Mount.)

3. Search the forum for GPS mounting ideas. There are lots of suggestions here and also a video or two, I think.

PS... I can make you buy more things. Just click on the link in my signature for examples.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have officially joined the ranks on 3 wheels. Almost cried when I left my two wheels behind but I know I will feel much safer and comfortable on 3 wheels. Already shopping for all the addons.
    Great choice in bikes and color also!
    Enjoy and ride safe!
    Toby
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

I have officially joined the ranks on 3 wheels. Almost cried when I left my two wheels behind but I know I will feel much safer and comfortable on 3 wheels. Already shopping for all the addons.
    Nice color coordination, including the fur friend.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Stop with all the links you post your making me buy things.
    Do you know of a mount that has a GPS and phone with GPS? My GPS is a 590 LM so 5 inches wide
    Check out Lamonster's Spyder cuff. I just ordered one and it looks like it will hold just about anything. http://www.lamonstergarage.com/spyder-cuff/
    Pat

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Wow!

Wow. That there is one pretty Spyder. Congrats and enjoy.

Mine is exactly the same, except it's black, old and my little green bird won't sit on it with me.......

~Sandee~

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779

Very Active Member bronzeflex42's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Nice ride. and wishing you safe and happy riding..
    2012 Spyder RT Limited Lava Bronze (Psalm 27:1;Luke 12:4,5)

Spyder Garage

Good choice, The F3's are super cool and if a person likes the cruiser style riding position it can't be beat. As others have said, one is a cruiser and the other is a touring bike. I have two wheelers in the garage both cruisers and touring bikes, I always revert to one of the touring bikes when riding because of the comfort and convenience factor. I think you'll get really attached to the riding position along with the electric windshield, heated grips, dash adjustment for the rear air shock and all the other comfort items on the RTS not to mention the storage capacity..
    I love the look and cruiser hot rod style of the F3's and they are super fast but I have come to accept my age and what I feel comfortable riding. The RT does it for me.

Stan
    Happy Spyderlovers