Spyder Garage

Default 622 Amber LED Light Help

anyone ever had to replace your amber light led light on your 622 trailer?

if someone has a manual for their 622 and could provide a part #, that might be helpful. I did check Cheap Parts but they don't list anything for a 622.

thanks
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

I wouldn't mind a manual for the 622 myself. I can scan it and post it, if someone gets me a copy.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Spyder Garage

Default Funny you should ask

Quote Originally Posted by DJFaninTN View Post

if someone has a manual for their 622 and could provide a part #, that might be helpful. I did check Cheap Parts but they don't list anything for a 622.

thanks
    I just picked up my 622 from the paint shop yesterday and spent the afternoon installing the replacement lights that I bought at etrailer.com. They were the closest dimension I could find to the original. After unplugging the originals I had to enlarge the hole through the trailer with a 3/4" drill bit to allow for the new lights back panel to sit flush. I traced and made my own gaskets from a piece of cork gasket material available at any auto store. I used new stainless 10-32 x 1" pan head screws and bolts. The lights were purchased at www.etrailer.com and were part # MCL17AB & MCL17RB. The result was great, they look factory and are super noticeable. Very doable project and I like the new lights better than the factory.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

thanks
    I looked through my manual for my 2013 622 and didn't see any part numbers for any part of the trailer. Sorry
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Follow up

I believe you can browse the accesory catalog at brp.com and it has the trailer parts with part numbers. That's where I saw the price for the replacement lights and began my search for etrailer.com replacements.
    2014 RT-S Pearl White

Spyder Garage

They look great
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

The part numbers are on BRP's web site in the online parts catalog.

710001924 Front Side Marker $39.99 CAD
    710001997 Rear Side Marker $27.99 CAD

This is for the 2013 RT 622. You did not say what year your trailer is. Note this is the Canadian price and the US price will be about 20% lower.

Also digital manuals for the RT 622 trailer are available on BRP's web site. Just like they are for every Spyder.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    I just picked up my 622 from the paint shop yesterday and spent the afternoon installing the replacement lights that I bought at etrailer.com. They were the closest dimension I could find to the original. After unplugging the originals I had to enlarge the hole through the trailer with a 3/4" drill bit to allow for the new lights back panel to sit flush. I traced and made my own gaskets from a piece of cork gasket material available at any auto store. I used new stainless 10-32 x 1" pan head screws and bolts. The lights were purchased at www.etrailer.com and were part # MCL17AB & MCL17RB. The result was great, they look factory and are super noticeable. Very doable project and I like the new lights better than the factory.

very nice job on the trailer. i saw those lights last night on their website and they look good.

i only need one light so I will continue on with the search for one just like the original light if possible.

Spyder Garage

Default I spent a few days looking for them as we'll.

I tried locating the lights anywhere aftermarket with no luck. If you do find them, please post where you find them. Other than the brp website I struck out. Actually ended up replacing all for less than one from brp.
    2014 RT-S Pearl White

Spyder Garage

found these jewels that appear to just about an exact match. problem is they are from across the pond. the price for two would be $47 and that would include shipping.

https://www.leisureshopdirect.com/el...ts-series-2012

Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Smile Led side markers

You might want to check out this Canadian site. They have all kinds of reasonably prices led lights. Hope this helps. http://www.princessauto.com/en/searc...Ntt=led+lights

Spyder Garage

Default Nice, those do look like the ones....

found these jewels that appear to just about an exact match. problem is they are from across the pond. the price for two would be $47 and that would include shipping.

https://www.leisureshopdirect.com/el...ts-series-2012

Nice find.....maybe Darin could help with the getting them across the pond?
    2014 RT-S Pearl White