Thread: Lamonster order

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster order

I just received confirmation on my very first order to Lamonster Garage. I'm really starting to feel like a member of the Spyderlovers community now. Black Dymond detailer is on it's way!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Gotta start somewhere! Have fun.

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster Garage

Lamonster Garage one of the very best places to order spyder acc. The service is out standing. Shipping is faster than anyone. And I think the quality is number 1. I have also ordered from Lamonster Garage. Now all I have to do is get my F3T. Accessories then bike. Sounds good to me.

Spyder Garage

Default PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDNT!!!

YOU ORDERED FROM LAMONSTER??? THERE IS A REASON TO THAT NAME. HE IS A MONSTER! HIS ITEMS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE SOOOOOO GOOD THAT YOU CANT HELP BUT TO SPEND, SPEND, SPEND. I'M WAITING TO SIGN THE SECOND MORTGAGE PAPERS TO PURCHASE MORE THINGS FROM HIM.

Spyder Garage

Default It's worth it!

Between BRP, Bajaron,Spyderpops, Leatherworks saddlebags and Arai helmets my credit card is about to burst into flames! After I get this stuff paid off Lamonster will have my credit card # memorized.......I can't wait!

Spyder Garage

The quality of the stuff he sells is OUTSTANDING! That, coupled with 3 day shipping is the winning combination in my book... I have his LED headlights and Driving Lights. I was an auto tech for 20 years (now in IT) and wrenching on cars and bikes all my life (starting at 8 when I ripped the lawn mower engine off it and put it on my go-cart!) and have seen a LOT of accessories in that time. Both of the items I mentioned are at the top of the list in quality construction and actual function.
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic