Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I'm reluctant to cover a bike (Or any other toy!) in a garage: the "creepy-crawlies", and other varmints; just LOVE those dark secluded spots, and will take up residence quickly!
    I was covering the bikes in the garage to keep the dust off, but I haven't had the covers on for a while. My bikes are dusty!! Ack. I'll have to clean them, no big deal.

We bought a half cover for the Spyder yesterday if we leave it out back for a few hours outside.

Spyder Garage

Snuggled up in the garage
    ​Jeff

2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze (aka "The Bronze Beauty")
    Ultimate faux crocodile seat, backrest , and armrests in cognac-/black, Luggage nets, luggage, drink holders, top mirror, shorty antenna, SENA SMH10 headsets and SMR10 dongle, Garmin 665lm, Tri-pouch, Trunk mount flag poles, Custom Dynamics vent covers, Show Crome Luggage Rack, custom mud flap, Full Size Brake Pedal, Tricled mirror turn signals, LED strips on rear of front fenders, custom highway pegs, BakerBuilt Air Wings w/ Uppers
    2012 RT Limited , Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I cover the spyder, mustang and my motorcycle. I've never had a problem and it keeps the dust off of things.

Spyder Garage

Store ours in a 7x14 trailer. Plug it in, all set. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Frank G View Post
    No matter where you decide to store your Spyder, keeping the animals away should be a top priority. They like to hide under the covers on the seat. Mice and other small rodents will set up home in the most obscure areas, store food, chew wires, etc. This intrusion and damage can occur in less than 24 hours.

JUST MY $.02
    When we had our RV we put "Fresh Cab" pouches in it over the winter and saw no signs of rodents. After my wife opened the Spyder shed and saw a visitor scurry away, I put several bags in the shed and one under the Spyder and now we don't see any signs of rodents not even a pellet.
    Traded 2013 rt s se5 for pearl white 2015 RTS se6 .
    Gloryder hubs
    622 trailer
    bumpskid
    Wife and I have been a couple since 1980
    32 years of wedded bliss

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

GARAGED. .......