Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default For those of you that ordered the F3 fog light kit

It has come to our attention that there may be an issue with the black plug on the end of the switch that we are providing with the fog light kit. Even though the pins appear to be locked in they may not be. To be honest this is the first time that we installed our own plug ends because we were pressed for time and couldn't find anyone that could provide the switch we use with the proper ends. So instead of hoping that your kit has a plug that is seated properly we decided to be proactive and send you a new switch with the plug installed by my buddy Lewis at Electrical Connection. If you have received your kit we would ask that you hold off on the install until you receive the new switch with the plug properly installed. You do not need to send back the old switch. This was my mistake and I apologize for the delay. We should have all the new switches in your hand by weeks end. Any kits that haven't been shipped will be on hold till the new switch arrives this week.

SpyderLovers Sponsor spidergreg's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Nothing but First Class Support!

Thanks for constantly operating on a First Class customer service level !

Greg and Debbie 2012 RTS
    Our Mods

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I got an email from Jacob a little while ago. Just goes to show that Lamonster Garage cares about their products and their customers. Thanks guys.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

Just got the email too..thanks for the quick fix!!!!

Spyder Garage

Thanks!
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Default EXCELLENT

WHEN I FIRST JOINED THIS SITE, I WAS LIKE WHO IS THIS LAMONSTER GUY. PEOPLE TOLD ME HE WAS LIKE THE GOD OF SPYDERS. MY FIRST REACTION WAS LIKE, WHATEVER! SINCE THEN I HAVE PURCHASED ITEMS FROM HIM, I THINK THIS GUY OWNS THE USPS BECAUSE OF HOW QUICK THE ITEMS ARRIVED. NOW AFTER READING THIS MY POSITIVE ATTITUDE ABOUT HIM HAS INCREASED DRAMATICALLY. THIS GUY IF VERY HELPFUL AND RUNS A VERY CUSTOMER-ORIENTATED BUSINESS. I YOU LAMONSTER. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT OWN BUSINESSES.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thank You!
    it was very easy to install this morning.
    Good talking to you this morning Lamont. I do like the strobe thing!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Riceman View Post
    Thank You!
    it was very easy to install this morning.
    Good talking to you this morning Lamont. I do like the strobe thing!
    We still need to swap your switch Bro. I think you're not getting a proper connection and that's why the lights are having that effect. We next day air the switches and plugs to my buddy and he's bringing in a gal just to take care of my plugs. We'll get this one taken care of asap. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Class Act

One class act for sure.

Spyder Garage

Thanks, Lamont! So refreshing to see ethics in business! It is appreciated!

Spyder Garage

Default Wow...!!

You do take good care of your customers...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Lamont

We ordered the fog light setup and I'm already feeling confident in my purchase (just because) of this thread on the response (communication) of a Dealer and his Clients!!!
    '15 F3S SE6 Pearly White (Hers)
    '16 F3S SE6 Special Series Triple Black (His)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Got the email and appreciate the great support!

Things like this happen...don't let it get you down...we...your customers really believe in you and appreciate all you do for the Spyder community. When I did the install today, i just figured it was on me for missing something. Actually was very relieved to get the email.

Be blessed,

Mark

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

So, how do we know that the kit we receive had the new (fixed) plug or if we've gotten a kit that needs the new switch sent out?

Spyder Garage

Wink

Lamont was just sick over this when he discovered the issue. Thanks for the positive words and encouragement. He lives and breathes his work and knocks himself out making sure attention is paid to the finest detail and making sure everything is as simple and easy as possible. Yes, I married the man and I'm biased. But, he's a rare gem in the business world. We are so lucky to have Lamonster, the Godfather of all things Spyder, working for us! (my words not his) He's humble to a fault and God bless him!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lamonster View Post
    Lamont was just sick over this when he discovered the issue. Thanks for the positive words and encouragement. He lives and breathes his work and knocks himself out making sure attention is paid to the finest detail and making sure everything is as simple and easy as possible. Yes, I married the man and I'm biased. But, he's a rare gem in the business world. We are so lucky to have Lamonster, the Godfather of all things Spyder, working for us! (my words not his) He's humble to a fault and God bless him!
    Tell him not to worry. I've f*cked up so many things in life he's gotta live 8 more times to catch up! The customer service and communication has been great! You all have nothing to worry about. All business "problems" should go as smoothly as this!

Spyder Garage

I agree with others' comments. This is such a small thing, I hope he didn't lose much sleep over this (I know I can't sleep when something really bothers me). I'm just so happy that we have guys like him that devote so much time, energy, and thought into making custom and IMO better-than-OEM options for our rides. Gold star!
    Last edited by dsvogel; 03-22-2016 at 05:35 PM.

2016 F3 Limited - Triple Black Atlanta

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    It has come to our attention that there may be an issue with the black plug on the end of the switch that we are providing with the fog light kit. Even though the pins appear to be locked in they may not be. To be honest this is the first time that we installed our own plug ends because we were pressed for time and couldn't find anyone that could provide the switch we use with the proper ends. So instead of hoping that your kit has a plug that is seated properly we decided to be proactive and send you a new switch with the plug installed by my buddy Lewis at Electrical Connection. If you have received your kit we would ask that you hold off on the install until you receive the new switch with the plug properly installed. You do not need to send back the old switch. This was my mistake and I apologize for the delay. We should have all the new switches in your hand by weeks end. Any kits that haven't been shipped will be on hold till the new switch arrives this week.

I have found that the only way to avoid making a mistake is to never do anything--ain't no big deal bro..
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black

Spyder Garage

The switches have the new ends on now and I should have them in hand tomorrow and we will start shipping them out asap. Thanks

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The switches have the new ends on now and I should have them in hand tomorrow and we will start shipping them out asap. Thanks
    All's well that ends well, right? And you were worried... Life, just like sh*t, happens. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with some great communication and customer service!

Spyder Garage

great news.. My order was being held. Do you have enough switches to cover all outstanding orders?

mark
    Bullies are sad pathetic People

Spyder Garage

Default Fog light kit

Hi Lamonster

I recently sold my can am 2009 RS. I'm new in this word F3. I liked you job. Yours product are so nice. But I'm looking fog light kit but say is sold out. Can you tell me when do you have new kits

thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ochoa1801 View Post
    Hi Lamonster

I recently sold my can am 2009 RS. I'm new in this word F3. I liked you job. Yours product are so nice. But I'm looking fog light kit but say is sold out. Can you tell me when do you have new kits

thanks
    I hope to have all my parts for the next batch in two weeks. I'll post something when I have them and you can call the shop and get on the list.

Spyder Garage

Okay guys the plugs have been tested at our shop too and the pigtails are being sent out today. It will not come with the switch as there's nothing wrong with it. So throw away the pigtail and wait for ours in the mail. Thanks again