Spyder Garage

Default THANKS, from Spyder on the Bayou

We would like to thank everyone who drove down here to the event. With all the threats of rain the weather turned out great. Out of all of our event rides only a few got rained on. OH... it did rain but it rained mostly at night.
    158 people made it to the event.

Food was great but the new friends we met were even greater.

I know it is a huge effort to ride down here. We just want to say thanks.

Gene, Tim and the gang.

See ya'll next year.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks to all of you who organized & staffed the event. This was my first "Bayou" but I doubt it'll be my last.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Oh no....let us thank Spyders on the Bayou staff.....y'all are very organized....helpful....smiles on your faces.....the rides were great...food wonderful....hot dogs, gumbo, étouffée....mud bugs/crawfish...fried catfish it was all good...evening parties were a blast....thank you event staff

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you!

What a wonderful event! We had a great time! We are halfway home, a bit over 1000 miles. Dry and warm, now. Many thanks to Gene, Tim, Louis, Becky and everyone else. We will have to make this a habit! Great time, great food, great people! Thanks again! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Have been to a couple Spyders on the Bayou and can't pick one as my favorite. They were all very memorable in a good way.

Gene and his crew are hard-working people who always have time for a chat. The area is unique and beautiful with so many different things to see and do. Did I tell you I almost got a baby alligator to fall asleep in my hand?

And the food... Friday night's gumbo and etouffe was delicious! Top that with the Saturday night crawfish boil, oh man, it was all good.

Thank you Gene, Tim and the group for taking the time to share a little of y'alls back yard.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) ruthie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have to say the Spyder on the Bayou staff is the greatest. It really impress me that Sunday morning the staff was in the host hotel labor thanking everyone for coming. How many events will the staff do this, not many.

Thanks for a great time.

2014 RT SE6 Limited
    rYding Safe = Having Fun

Ruthie

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks to all the event staff and everyone that helped make this a very special event. This was my honeys first spyder rally and she is still talking about it. Southern hospitality, food and comradeship at its best.

Spyder Garage

This was my very first Spyder rally and it will definitely not be my last. Thanks to Gene, Tim and the entire staff for taking us newbies under their wing and making our first experience a GREAT ONE despite the weather. Hope to see all of y'all soon.....